Police - Kills an unarmed man running away. South Carolina

Excessive Force, and Failure To keep From Harm, are " Color of Law " Civil Rights issues ,which is why it's being investigated by the FBI .
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/color_of_law

I doubt most Excessive Force cases are going to be investigated by the FBI, but this case most likely is because of the extreme nature of the beating and it involved SO MANY Leo's in one case, I believe all of them were from the same unit.

Cases like this need to be independently investigated, any investigation done on themselves will almost certainly be biased and suspect.

These Deputie's are extremely lucky in 2 ways,
1. The guy didn't die.
2. The video was released immedietly, and no false reports were filed , if false reports were filed and a cover up had happened,and then this video surfaced ,they'd really be screwed.

Just out of curiosity....so who investigates the FBI? Their DOJ puppet masters? And who investigates the DOJ? Congress? We've seen how that went....the head of the DOJ held in contempt and nothing happened.

Maybe it's being investigated by the FBI because there's a systemic war on cops going on in America...by the media and the federal government. An FBI investigation for an ass whoopin which caused bumps and bruises. :rolleyes:

Wanna know why the Russian mob operates with impunity in the US? Cause unlike in Russia, our cops can't kick their asses and our courts and prisons are a joke.

Just out of curiosity....so who investigates the FBI? Their DOJ puppet masters? And who investigates the DOJ? Congress? We've seen how that went....the head of the DOJ held in contempt and nothing happened.

Maybe it's being investigated by the FBI because there's a systemic war on cops going on in America...by the media and the federal government. An FBI investigation for an ass whoopin which caused bumps and bruises. :rolleyes:

Wanna know why the Russian mob operates with impunity in the US? Cause unlike in Russia, our cops can't kick their asses and our courts and prisons are a joke.
I agree, you are right and wrong at the same time if that makes sense....not many people see it...