Police - Kills an unarmed man running away. South Carolina

Big Pansie lol? Are you supposed to be the big man here? cmon Brett. Not trying to go on a pissing war with you.

I post this just to shed light on a Police shooting which i dont think this man should have been killed.

Few yrs ago a good friend of mine was killed by an off duty cop my friend was unarmed. The off duty cop driving around killed my friend which was waiting for a cab because he wouldn't drive under the influence. The cop stated he was being aggressive. Again we are talking about an offduty cop not in uniform or patrol car. So yes when i see continous B.S I feel for my buddies sake i need to shed some light on unlawful death by leo.

For your info....I'm a stud not some fat kid behind an internet screen. I'm an Apprentice lineman, My father is a retired fireman chief 35 yrs putting his life on the line. I'm not a pansie on a rant. Me and my family serve our community just like you. But somethings just aint right. And a LEO taking someones life just doesnt feel right in this case and the next thread i started it just isnt right Brett. I don't see how this is honest justice?
You've mentioned your friend before and when I asked for more details so I can google the incident, I got nothing. Sorry but this leads me to believe that there's more to the story than what you're telling.

You've mentioned your friend before and when I asked for more details so I can google the incident, I got nothing. Sorry but this leads me to believe that there's more to the story than what you're telling.

My friend is worth more than a google search for you to find something negative about his life. The only words left were from the LEO's debrief. We all know they don't lie.

My friend is worth more than a google search for you to find something negative about his life. The only words left were from the LEO's debrief. We all know they don't lie.
You should work for the media....cause you only like to tell half the story.

You should work for the media....cause you only like to tell half the story.

Not half the story, the other person was killed only one side of the story 4 times? You sound completely convinced that there was obviously something wrong with my friend and your looking for a motive for his death. If he was wrong in anyway and in anyway other than being under the influence unarmed no weapon found and the off duty officer was "in fear of his life" which is a term used by you all so loosely. He should have been arrested and prosecuted for w,e crime he committed. He is no longer here to account his side of the story. He was killed! Unarmed young man in his 20's Police officer was off duty cop not even in a Patrol car sounds like a power trip to me.

Actually while on that subbject if your a cop and if in fact your in "Fear of your Life" you shouldn't be a LEO. Aren't you trained to handle different situations?

I would live to see the other side saying i was in Fear for my life. It's bound to happen one day? But then its a tragedy

Or maybe take the gun away then what happens when your in fear of your life? A LEO would be running away Doesn't it make sense? If your in fear of your life and without a fire arm your going to run correct? So maybe we need to find new phsycoligical process in weaving out a bad LEO.

Last edited:
Not half the story, the other person was killed only one side of the story 4 times? You sound completely convinced that there was obviously something wrong with my friend and your looking for a motive for his death. If he was wrong in anyway and in anyway other than being under the influence unarmed no weapon found and the off duty officer was "in fear of his life" which is a term used by you all so loosely. He should have been arrested and prosecuted for w,e crime he committed. He is no longer here to account his side of the story. He was killed! Unarmed young man in his 20's Police officer was off duty cop not even in a Patrol car sounds like a power trip to me.

Actually while on that subbject if your a cop and if in fact your in "Fear of your Life" you shouldn't be a LEO. Aren't you trained to handle different situations?

I would live to see the other side saying i was in Fear for my life. It's bound to happen one day? But then its a tragedy

Or maybe take the gun away then what happens when your in fear of your life? A LEO would be running away Doesn't it make sense? If your in fear of your life and without a fire arm your going to run correct? So maybe we need to find new phsycoligical process in weaving out a bad LEO.

I understand you're hurting because you lost a friend....BUT

Were you there when this happened? NO....yet here you are calling the cop a liar and on a power trip.

If a criminal breaks into someone's home and the home owner gets his gun and shoots the criminal because he's in fear for his life and that of his family....should his gun be taken away?

Being in fear for your life....in a life threatening situation....is a normal human reaction. You want to disarm cops so they have to run away in life threatening situations and not be able to put a stop to the situation? Really....that makes sense to you?

Why would it? She's an anarchist with an agenda....I'm not swayed by her nonsense. She whining about freedom in the freest country in the world. She wants no government and thinks people will play nicey nice with each other. She's a clueless bimbo.

Still like them bitties though. ;)

You know nothing about anarchism first off. If you are going to discredit people for having principles then I guess that explains why you choose the company you keep. Second off, this isn't the freest country in the world. It's just a different set of restrictions that in sum are really hardly different than a lot of other places. Unlike you, I've lived overseas on two different continents and I've seen this first hand. Actually, I just got back from living in Italy for the past three years. In many respects I felt more free there than I ever did here. In 2015, American "freedom" is a myth.

Lastly, you still have ignored the content of her message which speaks to your lack of substance. This is a perfect example of why people should never attempt to reason with police employees. On the whole, they are incapable of reason. This is really the only way police work can be satisfying for them. One must be content with simply following orders and harassing people.

You know nothing about anarchism first off. If you are going to discredit people for having principles then I guess that explains why you choose the company you keep. Second off, this isn't the freest country in the world. It's just a different set of restrictions that in sum are really hardly different than a lot of other places. Unlike you, I've lived overseas on two different continents and I've seen this first hand. Actually, I just got back from living in Italy for the past three years. In many respects I felt more free there than I ever did here. In 2015, American "freedom" is a myth.

Lastly, you still have ignored the content of her message which speaks to your lack of substance. This is a perfect example of why people should never attempt to reason with police employees. On the whole, they are incapable of reason. This is really the only way police work can be satisfying for them. One must be content with simply following orders and harassing people.

Anarchism, by any other name....would smell just as vile. Hypocrisy, thy name is..."If you are going to discredit people for having principles...........then I guess that explains why you choose the company you keep." "On the whole, they are incapable of reason. This is really the only way police work can be satisfying for them. One must be content with simply following orders and harassing people".

Unlike you, I've lived behind the Iron Curtain...but go on, tell me more about the "myth" of American freedom. When some bimbo starts asking how American cops are any different than soldiers in communist countries, I tend to stop listening to her BS...but it sure doesn't seem to deter you from being mesmerized by her drivel.

This has got to be the quickest settlement in the history of settlements.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...-california-police-gets-650000-payout/6411088

Thats a nice payday but this is BS "Pusok "acknowledges no wrongdoing" in the April 9 incident." Now give the POS 10 years hard labor for ruining peoples lives with that stolen identity crap.

This is also BS "Ten officers involved in the beating were placed on paid administrative leave pending investigations by the sheriff's department and FBI."

10 criminals beating on one criminal. lock them all the fuck up.

Thats a nice payday but this is BS "Pusok "acknowledges no wrongdoing" in the April 9 incident." Now give the POS 10 years hard labor for ruining peoples lives with that stolen identity crap.

This is also BS "Ten officers involved in the beating were placed on paid administrative leave pending investigations by the sheriff's department and FBI."

They are not saying that Pusok "acknowledges no wrong doing" , they charged him with things that he is pleading No Contest to.
The way they worded it , it's a bit misleading but you read it wrong,the County is saying that even though they are paying this guy this settlement that they are not acknowledging that THEY are guilty of any wrong doing .
They are not even neccessarily saying that they didn't do anythingwrong,they are saying that they are not paying this and admitting or acknowledging that the police did anything wrong.

I agree that" at the very least " this group should no longer have the right to be police officers,but should all be in jail,they have not only commited multiple felony assaults, but have disgraced all the decent cops out there, at a time when they are under the microscope for this exact type of thing.
Another video surfaced yesterday of 2 police just punching a guy ,and they are up for 20 yrs worth of felony assault charges,that beating was nothing compared to what these 10 did using ,feet,weapons,etc.

Last edited:
They are not saying that Pusok did nothing wrong, they charged him with things that he is pleading No Contest to.
The way they worded it , it's a bit misleading but you read it wrong,the County is saying that even though they are paying this guy this settlement that they are not acknowledging that THEY are guilty of any wrongdoing .
They are not even neccessarily saying that they didn't do anythingwrong,they are saying that they are not paying this and admitting or acknowledging that the police did anything wrong.

I agree that" at the very least " this group should no longer have the right to be police officers,but should all be in jail,they have not only commited multiple felony assaults, but have disgraced all the decent cops out there, at a time when they are under the microscope for this exact type of thing.
Another video surfaced yesterday of 2 police just punching a guy ,and they are up for 20 yrs worth of felony assault charges,that beating was nothing compared to what these 10 did using ,feet,weapons,etc.
Corporations settle without admitting wrong doing all the time and no one goes to jail....even when people die due to corporate actions. And no one bats an eye.

Those cops went overboard on a guy who's resisted arrest and made verbal threats to hurt officers in the past. I don't agree with what they did based on what I saw in the video. There may be more to the story that none of us got to see....

My problem is......why is the FBI involved in this?

Big Pansie lol? Are you supposed to be the big man here? cmon Brett. Not trying to go on a pissing war with you.

I post this just to shed light on a Police shooting which i dont think this man should have been killed.

Few yrs ago a good friend of mine was killed by an off duty cop my friend was unarmed. The off duty cop driving around killed my friend which was waiting for a cab because he wouldn't drive under the influence. The cop stated he was being aggressive. Again we are talking about an offduty cop not in uniform or patrol car. So yes when i see continous B.S I feel for my buddies sake i need to shed some light on unlawful death by leo.

For your info....I'm a stud not some fat kid behind an internet screen. I'm an Apprentice lineman, My father is a retired fireman chief 35 yrs putting his life on the line. I'm not a pansie on a rant. Me and my family serve our community just like you. But somethings just aint right. And a LEO taking someones life just doesnt feel right in this case and the next thread i started it just isnt right Brett. I don't see how this is honest justice?

In late, but did you just describe yourself as a "stud?" Seriously?

My problem is......why is the FBI involved in this?
IDKD
Aren't "civil rights" crimes/issues also covered by the Fed gov ?

Again with what happened before??
The pos was laying face down and spread out before first contact. Nothing else matters.
Prosecute him for whatever then prosecute the other guys for what they did.

IDKD
Aren't "civil rights" crimes/issues also covered by the Fed gov ?

Again with what happened before??
The pos was laying face down and spread out before first contact. Nothing else matters.
Prosecute him for whatever then prosecute the other guys for what they did.
Is every ass whoopin gonna be investigated by the FBI now? Thought they have better things to do...like talk to potential terrorists, let them go and then scratch their heads when the terrorists bomb a marathon.

Is every ass whoopin gonna be investigated by the FBI now? Thought they have better things to do...like talk to potential terrorists, let them go and then scratch their heads when the terrorists bomb a marathon.
That wasn't a regular beatdown they were trying to hurt this guy permanently.