Police - Kills an unarmed man running away. South Carolina

Was taken off YouTube but still on the news sites.
As of the 11:00 oclock news they still won't let the family know how he is or what hospital etc.
One article said he layed their without any apparent movement and no medical attention for more then 45 mins.
If this guy dies these people are in deep doo doo.
Those first 2 soccer kicks to the head alone could have killed him or caused brain damage,spine damage ,then all those punches,kicks,knee's,looks like some elbow's are thrown,and then being bludgeoned 2 different times with the hard plastic tazers and what looks to be a flashlight,they are very lucky if he doesn't die.
If their is no charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (shod foot,tazer,etc.) then something is definetly wrong with the system.
The damning part of this whole thing is that this is not just one rogue cop, this is an entire group of 10 people that had no problem doing this.
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/crime...eputies-beating-of-fleeing-horseman/25591967/
That was an attack by a very violent and very powerful gang.

Karma????
How long before videotaping cops and other public officials becomes a crime US wide?
This -- cameras in cell phones has to the worst shit to ever happen to the LE department.
Is it a cops job to hand out the punishment for a given crime?
FYI you are doing it again - Taking general statements about cops and applying them to yourself. You know how we generalize ricers? mustang owners? If you are NOT one of them POS then we/I am NOT talking about you.
If i was on the bandwagon i would have brought up your boy that just became a youtube superstar.

Seriously??? people that threaten regularly should not be offended by threats.
Every time a gun points at someone that someone's life is being threatened. "I pointed my gun at him for my safety"??? what about their safety?? fuckem i need to go home to my family.

horse video -- I feel bad for their coworkers having to be identified with that bunch punks.
The horse thief's seems like a real winner. Heck, he just won the lottery for getting the ass whooping he may have had coming for a long time. The poor puppy he shot couldn't do it and he sure doesn't seem to be afraid of jail, he's visited it with regularity. HE SHOT A DOG DUDE!!! Why's your usual OUTRAGE, at dogs being shot, missing??? Oh I know. ;)

In his attempt to elude those deputies, he sure as shit abused that poor horse he stole too. Still no OUTRAGE??? Maybe those deputies are proud PETA members and couldn't contain their OUTRAGE at the horse thief's actions. Hmmm...maybe they could use that at their trail. lol

Cops are allowed to aim their guns at people they believe committed a serious crime or in self defense. If you ever see a cop aiming his gun at the guy behind the counter while, ordering his bagel, you let me know.

Was taken off YouTube but still on the news sites.
As of the 11:00 oclock news they still won't let the family know how he is or what hospital etc.
One article said he layed their without any apparent movement and no medical attention for more then 45 mins.
If this guy dies these people are in deep doo doo.
Those first 2 soccer kicks to the head alone could have killed him or caused brain damage,spine damage ,then all those punches,kicks,knee's,looks like some elbow's are thrown,and then being bludgeoned 2 different times with the hard plastic tazers and what looks to be a flashlight,they are very lucky if he doesn't die.
If their is no charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (shod foot,tazer,etc.) then something is definetly wrong with the system.
The damning part of this whole thing is that this is not just one rogue cop, this is an entire group of 10 people that had no problem doing this.
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/crime...eputies-beating-of-fleeing-horseman/25591967/
I believe I read he's out of the hospital and in detention. He suffered bruises, swelling, abrasions and pain.

Also, "Bindner said she spoke by phone with her boyfriend about 3:30 a.m. Friday, but could not determine his physical condition. She said his lawyers told her not to disclose details of the conversation. She said the lawyers met with him and she expects to see them this afternoon, hoping to learn more."

I'm sure those deputies will be charged with a myriad of charges. I'm also sure the horse thief and abuser, shooter of puppies and habitual arrest resister will be a millionaire soon enough.

The horse thief's seems like a real winner. Heck, he just won the lottery for getting the ass whooping he may have had coming for a long time. The poor puppy he shot couldn't do it and he sure doesn't seem to be afraid of jail, he's visited it with regularity. HE SHOT A DOG DUDE!!! Why's your usual OUTRAGE, at dogs being shot, missing??? Oh I know. ;)

In his attempt to elude those deputies, he sure as shit abused that poor horse he stole too. Still no OUTRAGE??? Maybe those deputies are proud PETA members and couldn't contain their OUTRAGE at the horse thief's actions. Hmmm...maybe they could use that at their trail. lol

Cops are allowed to aim their guns at people they believe committed a serious crime or in self defense. If you ever see a cop aiming his gun at the guy behind the counter while, ordering his bagel, you let me know.

Why not just do their job, and that horse thief would be in jail for what ever time a judge gives. Too simple i guess. The sad part is not a single $$ will come from the cops pocket it will all be tax payer $$. If i was involved in something like that i would be sued personally and lose what ever junk i have. BUT for the protected it doesn't happen that way.

My outrage is there, but a bunch of geniuses just made the pos rich. Great job guys go high five each other and pump out your chest.

And the best part is the guy in the video saying there was a struggle at first. WTF was he watching? He was starting down the "officer's life was in danger" bullshit.

They'll get sued personally on top of the suits against the department and the town. Worst part of it all is that this guy is most likely going to be an even bigger asshole once he's rich.

All we saw was the clip where they catch and whoop his ass. We don't know what happened prior to that.

They'll get sued personally on top of the suits against the department and the town. Worst part of it all is that this guy is most likely going to be an even bigger asshole once he's rich.

All we saw was the clip where they catch and whoop his ass. We don't know what happened prior to that.
BTW he will probably be broke 3 years after he cashes the check.
It doesn't matter what happened prior.
The Judge is the one to handle the punishment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/u...ged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html?_r=0

So Anyone tired of Police killing unarmed civilians? Video here! Officer even throws his tazer to act like there was a struggle for it.. Ridiculous
ya know wat I'm tired of? armed civilians killing police officers...... ridiculous. its schmucks like you that have no problem pointing out ONE cop who does something stupid and then paints the rest of law enforcement with a black eye.

how come u didn't comment or post this video? http://www.wgal.com/news/philadelphia-police-officer-shot-killed-in-line-of-duty/31643592

you sound stupid so STFU! so wat do u do for a living? ill bet NEVER once u hav gone to work with someone wanting to kill you. u probably work in some office building with locked doors.... smh

BTW he will probably be broke 3 years after he cashes the check.
It doesn't matter what happened prior.
The Judge is the one to handle the punishment.

Whatever you say but just out of curiosity....hypothetically speaking, if some stranger walked up to you and punched you in the face and then walked away.....what would you do?

Whatever you say but just out of curiosity....hypothetically speaking, if some stranger walked up to you and punched you in the face and then walked away.....what would you do?
I would do my best to return the favor. If this guy punched all fifteen of them? then a beatdown by all fifteen is in order but I highly doubt that was the case. I don't have a problem with 1 for 1. The dude was laying face down and spread out. Before contact was made and yet the gang mentality still took over.

Karma?

McMahon said some of the deputies involved in the initial chase were familiar with "his criminal past" that includes "shooting a puppy" in front of his family and threatening officers.
Well if he shot a puppy,then he deserved to have the crap beat out of him.Stealing a horse,he should be hanged.He was a P.O.S.

I would do my best to return the favor. If this guy punched all fifteen of them? then a beatdown by all fifteen is in order but I highly doubt that was the case. I don't have a problem with 1 for 1. The dude was laying face down and spread out. Before contact was made and yet the gang mentality still took over.
Return the favor...but the guy in the hypothetical walks away after punching you. The threat is gone but yet you feel it's OK for you to dish out punishment? Thought that was the judge's job?

So after he ran amok, all of a sudden the horse thief puts his arms behind his back and he's untouchable? Maybe in a perfect world....

ya know wat I'm tired of? armed civilians killing police officers...... ridiculous. its schmucks like you that have no problem pointing out ONE cop who does something stupid and then paints the rest of law enforcement with a black eye.

how come u didn't comment or post this video? http://www.wgal.com/news/philadelphia-police-officer-shot-killed-in-line-of-duty/31643592

you sound stupid so STFU! so wat do u do for a living? ill bet NEVER once u hav gone to work with someone wanting to kill you. u probably work in some office building with locked doors.... smh

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-man-shot-deputy-meant-stun-article-1.2181787

if ur continuing to try to make urself look stupid ur doing a bang up job! adda-boy..... smh

ur one of them big pansies that cries about the police but ill bet ur the first one to call them wen ur gotten ur ass kicked for running ur mouth like I'm sure uve done most of ur life. ur one of them dudes who got his ass kicked in HS every day aren't you? lol

Big Pansie lol? Are you supposed to be the big man here? cmon Brett. Not trying to go on a pissing war with you.

I post this just to shed light on a Police shooting which i dont think this man should have been killed.

Few yrs ago a good friend of mine was killed by an off duty cop my friend was unarmed. The off duty cop driving around killed my friend which was waiting for a cab because he wouldn't drive under the influence. The cop stated he was being aggressive. Again we are talking about an offduty cop not in uniform or patrol car. So yes when i see continous B.S I feel for my buddies sake i need to shed some light on unlawful death by leo.

For your info....I'm a stud not some fat kid behind an internet screen. I'm an Apprentice lineman, My father is a retired fireman chief 35 yrs putting his life on the line. I'm not a pansie on a rant. Me and my family serve our community just like you. But somethings just aint right. And a LEO taking someones life just doesnt feel right in this case and the next thread i started it just isnt right Brett. I don't see how this is honest justice?

I didn't expect that the content of that video would provoke a single intelligent and rational thought in your brain, so I'm not surprised by this response.
Why would it? She's an anarchist with an agenda....I'm not swayed by her nonsense. She whining about freedom in the freest country in the world. She wants no government and thinks people will play nicey nice with each other. She's a clueless bimbo.

Still like them bitties though. ;)