Police - Kills an unarmed man running away. South Carolina

Please tell us how you really feel. And this time don't hold anything back.
You already told us how you feel in your first post with your "cop excuses"....lumping in all cops because of the actions of one cop. Always so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

You already told us how you feel in your first post with your "cop excuses"....lumping in all cops because of the actions of one cop. Always so quick to jump on the bandwagon.
I know the cop thing is a sensitive subject, I was having fun with it. I know that's fucked up BUT since our last conversation about this type of "stuff" I no longer get worked up over this "stuff". So relax "Don't tell me to Relax" and enjoy the popcorn because I am.
Shit happens I am just happy that it wasn't to me. Side note -- "they" are making it look like they are going after this guy but he might get a 20 year sentence and get out in 3.

I know the cop thing is a sensitive subject, I was having fun with it. I know that's fucked up BUT since our last conversation about this type of "stuff" I no longer get worked up over this "stuff". So relax "Don't tell me to Relax" and enjoy the popcorn because I am.
Shit happens I am just happy that it wasn't to me. Side note -- "they" are making it look like they are going after this guy but he might get a 20 year sentence and get out in 3.
I'm relaxed dude but none of this is a laughing matter to me. A man is dead at the hands of a cop....and from what we all saw on the video, it would appear the cop royally fucked up. Just saying he fucked up is going to sound like I'm making excuses for him. I'm not. But some of what you call "excuses" are actually not excuses but the reality of the human psyche. In the heat of the moment the human brain gets tunnel vision and reacts in ways that go against rational thinking. The heat of the moment doesn't always afford us the time to rationalize our actions before taking them. Even the shit the cop did in the video just seconds after he shot the other guy can be explained without treachery coming into the conversation. Unless there's way more to the story that hasn't come out yet, once the cop put pen to paper and lied on the report about what had occurred.....he's done in my book. It's this factor more than anything, which could very well get him the maximum, instead of the minimum time in prison, if/when he's convicted.

Usually when a person fudges taxes another person doesn't end up in a hole so ot is not even a comparable argument. Many schools do have cameras. And of course there are supposed to be more laws for a" law enforcement officer "

First off there are many good LEO,S petrolling our city streets and its a very hard job to constantly make the right call at every stop.you never run from a cop and not expect not to get youre ass whipped don't anybody watch cops on Saturdaynite c,mon man! theres some leo,s with very poor training. or maybe its not the training but the mentality of the leo. in this case the leo was dead wrong. he isn't the first and wont be the last. YOU NEVER SHOT ANYONE IN THE BACK PERIOD! what this cop was thinking is beound reason. but he will have plenty of time to think about his actions.

Usually when a person fudges taxes another person doesn't end up in a hole so ot is not even a comparable argument. Many schools do have cameras. And of course there are supposed to be more laws for a" law enforcement officer "

That's all you got? Please.

What about the 225 THOUSAND people that die every year due to medical accidents/malpractice....of which I'm sure there's a small percentage where it's actually murder. Huh? Only thing you hear about that is....tort reform. How many innocent people die due to the police yearly? Yet all you hear on the news is how a cop killed an unarmed....fill in the blank. You don't see the agenda there because you're a part of it.

Oh yeah? Are there more laws for the people who create the laws? Wake the hell up.

Ain't none of us perfect but everyone expects perfection from cops every time they take action....cause America has become a nation full of Monday morning quarterbacks.

Ain't none of us perfect but everyone expects perfection from cops every time they take action....cause America has become a nation full of Monday morning quarterbacks.

Are you fucking kidding me...tell that to the deceased father's kids you moron. I wonder what your perspective would be if that was one of your family members being gunned down.

Are you fucking kidding me...tell that to the deceased father's kids you moron. I wonder what your perspective would be if that was one of your family members being gunned down.
In case you didn't notice asshole, I already said......"I'm relaxed dude but none of this is a laughing matter to me. A man is dead at the hands of a cop....and from what we all saw on the video, it would appear the cop royally fucked up." Now why don't you STFU.

Aaand for todays new Cop's Behaving Badly video !
The guy wearing the vest is jabbing him with some kind of steel rod or something.
Just watched it again on full screen,watch when the 3rd officer shows up with the tazer in his hand,The guy has already surrendered,has 1 tazer in him,been beaten down,handcuffed,kicked in the head multiple times,groin twice, is still being beaten and is probably unconcious by then, and this guy puts another tazer in him, and then proceeds to beat him in the head with the tazer,then pulls out what looks to be his flashlight and starts beating him in the head with it,all while the other guys are still kicking ,kneeing,poking him with iron rods etc.
I am pro law enforcement but how can these guys not be considered violent criminals at this point.
I would bet he was being tazed that entire time by at least 1 if not the 2 tazers. If thats the case that should be considered torture.
I wonder if those tazers are the type with the built in camera's,(All tazers should have the camera).
This was no run of the mill beating,this was a sadistic gang attack that easily could have killed him.

Last edited:
Karma?

McMahon said some of the deputies involved in the initial chase were familiar with "his criminal past" that includes "shooting a puppy" in front of his family and threatening officers.

Karma????
How long before videotaping cops and other public officials becomes a crime US wide?
This -- cameras in cell phones has to the worst shit to ever happen to the LE department.
Is it a cops job to hand out the punishment for a given crime?
FYI you are doing it again - Taking general statements about cops and applying them to yourself. You know how we generalize ricers? mustang owners? If you are NOT one of them POS then we/I am NOT talking about you.
If i was on the bandwagon i would have brought up your boy that just became a youtube superstar.

Seriously??? people that threaten regularly should not be offended by threats.
Every time a gun points at someone that someone's life is being threatened. "I pointed my gun at him for my safety"??? what about their safety?? fuckem i need to go home to my family.

horse video -- I feel bad for their coworkers having to be identified with that bunch punks.

Aaand for todays new Cop's Behaving Badly video !
The guy wearing the vest is jabbing him with some kind of steel rod or something.
Just watched it again on full screen,watch when the 3rd officer shows up with the tazer in his hand,The guy has already surrendered,has 1 tazer in him,been beaten down,handcuffed,kicked in the head multiple times,groin twice, is still being beaten and is probably unconcious by then, and this guy puts another tazer in him, and then proceeds to beat him in the head with the tazer,then pulls out what looks to be his flashlight and starts beating him in the head with it,all while the other guys are still kicking ,kneeing,poking him with iron rods etc.
I am pro law enforcement but how can these guys not be considered violent criminals at this point.
I would bet he was being tazed that entire time by at least 1 if not the 2 tazers. If thats the case that should be considered torture.
I wonder if those tazers are the type with the built in camera's,(All tazers should have the camera).
This was no run of the mill beating,this was a sadistic gang attack that easily could have killed him.

video just got pulled

video just got pulled

Was taken off YouTube but still on the news sites.
As of the 11:00 oclock news they still won't let the family know how he is or what hospital etc.
One article said he layed their without any apparent movement and no medical attention for more then 45 mins.
If this guy dies these people are in deep doo doo.
Those first 2 soccer kicks to the head alone could have killed him or caused brain damage,spine damage ,then all those punches,kicks,knee's,looks like some elbow's are thrown,and then being bludgeoned 2 different times with the hard plastic tazers and what looks to be a flashlight,they are very lucky if he doesn't die.
If their is no charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (shod foot,tazer,etc.) then something is definetly wrong with the system.
The damning part of this whole thing is that this is not just one rogue cop, this is an entire group of 10 people that had no problem doing this.
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/crime...eputies-beating-of-fleeing-horseman/25591967/