Police Involved Shooting

corsair231

Hey guys, watch this. What do you think? I know someone is going to defend the idiot in the car. Who's it going to be? I mean after all he was just babysitting and watching the dog. Totally innocent, right? I wonder if he was vaccinated?

T-type Jones

I only counted 15 shot from the Deputy, This Deputy needs to carry a higher capacity magazine...Fuck President Biden. I know I might offend a few people with this comment, if so I'm sorry, but if he'd had a few more in the magazine, he could've used those 4 or 5 rounds before reloading, not to mention, while he was taken time to reload, his fellow officer was getting beating by the suspect. Anyways....Congrats to the Deputy for stopping the threat Glock style

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
That's where the good old riot gun, with buckshot comes into play.
Or, better yet, one of the new 15 rd shotguns! No reloading required. A compact, street sweeper, for sure!
Had the perp caught a 12 blast to his leg, they would be calling him "Skip".. Assuming he survived the blood loss.
He sure as hell wouldn't be running after the officers.
Just like hand grenades, close is good enough.
My Maverick 12, w/ an 18" barrel, will put a majority of the #6, in a center mass with almost 80%, at 50'.
Think how that m'fr would look, eating a round at <10'!
Got to send a message!
The sheriff has it right!

Last edited:

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
He was quiet child, reserved, always kind to others........

Choke... gag.... wretch.....

This fucktard was the POSTER CHILD for a clean Police shooting. And (some) people wonder why law enforcement is "on edge".......

The bleeding heart liberals and BLM will find a way to ruin this officer and everything about him, if it's the last thing they do, until the next time some some stupid thug decides to make a move. They'll be there then, too.

Unless that criminal thug is white, well, then, not so much.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Hey guys, watch this. What do you think? I know someone is going to defend the idiot in the car. Who's it going to be? I mean after all he was just babysitting and watching the dog. Totally innocent, right? I wonder if he was vaccinated?

"I'uhs jus on my way to a job interview, offisuh."

"Needs t' feed muh fambly n' shit."

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBang!

Take that!

Muthafucka's!!!!!!

Watch me beat yo' ass, 5.0 ...... Oh. Wait.... Game OVER.........

Last edited:

KC87

He was quiet child, reserved, always kind to others........

Choke... gag.... wretch.....

This fucktard was the POSTER CHILD for a clean Police shooting. And (some) people wonder why law enforcement is "on edge".......

The bleeding heart liberals and BLM will find a way to ruin this officer and everything about him, if it's the last thing they do, until the next time some some stupid thug decides to make a move. They'll be there then, too.

Unless that criminal thug is white, well, then, not so much.

And he loved his mama.

KC87

I'm sorry but this freakin cop should be relieved of duty and fired for not killing all of them.
Now, if he gives a heart felt apology for that, promises to spend a year of weekends at the range practicing head shots
and will now always carry this,
then he can stay on the job. :ROFLMAO:

TTA308

And he loved his mama.
My son should be able to rob someone without worrying bout being kilted ....Let me show you his third grade class picture...
He just got a job at the BO so he could support his 6 childrens... and was thinking bout a career in community relations when that WHITE RACIST gunnin him down...ISa tired of black men being gunnin down every days....:rolleyes::rolleyes: