Poetic justice!

From what I understand, it was actually a gang fight. There were several other inmates who went to the hospital from the incident, so it wasn't a "hit" on this inmate as much as he was just unlucky.

From what I understand, it was actually a gang fight. There were several other inmates who went to the hospital from the incident, so it wasn't a "hit" on this inmate as much as he was just unlucky.
In any case, the outcome is a lot better than just all of them going to the er!

This rat bastard won't be paroled by some leftwing judge/parole board.

There seems to be an unwritten code in the slammer about those that commit crimes against kids and women
getting brutalized by the other criminals. Happens all the time. And including the jeffery dahmer type wackjobs.

An old Dahmer joke:
Jeff's mom and dad were at his apt for dinner.
Mom says "Jeffery, I don't like your friends".
Jeff says, "that's ok mom, try the green beans".

Ya, u r right, I'm a sicko!:LOL:

That reminds me, before Leon Klinghoffer in a wheel chair was thrown overboard by the pla who hijacked the ship (Achille Lauro)
they asked him if he wanted to use the sink or bathroom. He said, "No thanks, I'll wash up on shore" :eek:

Ok.. 1 more sicko Jeffery hit....
Jeffery was stopped at the airport security point and asked why he was carrying BBQ sauce. He said he was headed to Waco.

The others were offenders as well. Too bad they didnt get them along with the other waste of skin. Prisoners don't take kindly to Child rapist and murderers. Send them all in and let GEN Pop sort them out.

There seems to be an unwritten code in the slammer about those that commit crimes against kids and women
getting brutalized by the other criminals. Happens all the time. And including the jeffery dahmer type wackjobs.
The others were offenders as well. Too bad they didnt get them along with the other waste of skin. Prisoners don't take kindly to Child rapist and murderers. Send them all in and let GEN Pop sort them out.
In my observations, this is not nearly as common as Hollywood and legends make it seem. The most common sentencing seems to be drug related. Not for simple possession of pot like the pro-cannabis narrative likes to say, but for trafficking, manufacture, maintain, distributing, etc. The second most common sentences are for sex crimes and quite a few of them are against minors. Gen Pop is well populated with them. Sex offenders don't have that hard of a time in prison because just about every other offender, is one. The only thing I found true about the stereotype is that if you see a noob that is an older white guy, you can just about bet he's in for child molestation. Those guys are often preyed upon by the other offenders, more so because they tend to be meeker and easier targets due to their age, not because of their crime. Most of the "crime" in prison seems to be driven by want of money and the power to control the money. Rape does happen occasionally but there are too many offenders who will trade "favors" willingly for others to risk lock-up and possibly additional sentences from taking a piece of booty.