Please pray for my son Joshua

They gave us Tamaflu which did help shorten the duration of the flu.
I have Tamaflu as well in my medicine cabinet. Its someone everyone whould have on hand. It does requite a script tho as it is not available OTC.

Not sure if there is a different version for kidz tho.

Thanks for all the support.
Joshua seems to have started his recovery.
I am still really sick, Sharon and Annasophia might
Be coming down with this now.

Sorry if I have not responded to everyone, I have been too sick
to be on the Internet much. I really appreciate all the suggestions.

Take care,get well.We are all thinking of you and the family.Kids are an amazing thing and until you have them you have no idea the hurt to watch them sick.Be strong:smile:

Kevin

Glad to hear he is doing better. Take car bud and hope you feel better.

Being a man that is also named Joshua and also a Soldier, I like to remind myself of this passage for when things get tough.

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Tell you son this passage when he gets older, and let him know that he was named after a great man and that God has always got his back.

John, I am so sorry to hear about your son's condition, I wish him a speedy recovery. We will light a candle for him. Feel better brother.

The crackberry died JW, so I haven't been able to call you in a few days to check on Joshy. Lemme know how he's doing. Thanks bud.

I have Tamaflu as well in my medicine cabinet. Its someone everyone whould have on hand. It does requite a script tho as it is not available OTC.

Not sure if there is a different version for kidz tho.

A pharmacy can take the medicine from the Tamiflu like they gave you and compound it into a liquid form. Really nasty stuff, but it works.

John I hope you and your family get over this soon. Being sick really sucks.

Your family is in our prayers, John. Jenny, the boys, and I were just talking about all of you last night. Give Sharon our best.

prayers sent

sorry to hear about your sons illness. we will all continue to pray for him.

Thanks everyone Joshua is feeling a little better because the menace is peeking out. Unfortunately my wife and 4 month old daughter are pretty sick.
Little Annasophia looks like she got pink eye on top of the flu...
Going to build an Ark because when it rains it pours. LOL

Thanks everyone Joshua is feeling a little better because the menace is peeking out. Unfortunately my wife and 4 month old daughter are pretty sick.
Little Annasophia looks like she got pink eye on top of the flu...
Going to build an Ark because when it rains it pours. LOL

Keep a good eye on that little girl, flu is bad news for kids her age. Still wishing the best for you buddy. Does your dr. have you giving her ibuprofen and acetaminophen in mini doses or what are you using to help with fever?