Please help: looking for metal hardline under-turbo coolant lines and up-pipe

FlaBoy

Just a good ole boy...
Hey guys,

I just sprung a leak in the sides of one of the metal coolant pipes that runs along the top of the pass. side valve cover under the turbo. I need to replace them both (as they're welded together, or at least mine are), and pretty soon as the GN is my main mode of transportation. If anyone has a spare set of these laying around, or is parting out a hotair, please let me know.

Also, Since I had to take the up-pipe off to get to the coolant lines, I figured now was a good time to replace it (since i noticed a leak in the 'accordion' section in the middle of it last year). If anyone has an uppipe for sale, I'm interested.

Thanks for the help guys!!

Hey guys,

I just sprung a leak in the sides of one of the metal coolant pipes that runs along the top of the pass. side valve cover under the turbo. I need to replace them both (as they're welded together, or at least mine are), and pretty soon as the GN is my main mode of transportation. If anyone has a spare set of these laying around, or is parting out a hotair, please let me know.

Also, Since I had to take the up-pipe off to get to the coolant lines, I figured now was a good time to replace it (since i noticed a leak in the 'accordion' section in the middle of it last year). If anyone has an uppipe for sale, I'm interested.

Thanks for the help guys!!

Let me know if you still need these and I will look in my pile and ship to you.