please help ID this turbo

liv4gnz

so i needed a turbo as the last thing on my list for my build, i saw a te45a listed for sale, so i purchased it for 525 dollars, i used it to get the car running and i than purchased my other te-44 that i wanted.

so i went by what the guy i purchased it from told me it was a te45a so i listed it back up for sale as that and when the guy i sold it to said it wasn't a te45a more like a 6865 or t70, so i gladly refunded his money and payed for return shipping. i have the turbo back and i do not need it, i would like to get some more info and id on it so i can sell it for what it is and whoever needs it.

on the exhaust housing it says " M3 G ar .82 going vertical and it looks like a champion logo on it. its a 3 bolt and same inlet size as my te44

it has a polished housing and thats all i can see on it. theres a logo/letter on the center section on both sides as you can see in the pics.

23l1f9c.jpg

25u1xkm.jpg

1z6sa46.jpg

28am2hj.jpg

Pics are a good start, Here is some help: Your going to have to do some more work, Get a ruler or a dial caliper ready and remove the housings of both ends and measure the outside and inside blade widths on the exhaust and compressor wheels, at minimum post a pic of the wheels and lay the ruler across it and post back here please.

That was really good of you to take it back! Check the number of blades on the compressor and turbine and take some measurements. I'm sure Bison can idea it fairly quickly.

yea it was just a misunderstanding and me not knowing any better than the guy i purchased it from lol
for 25 bucks to ship it back im not going to srew some one over about it, it was my istake for the mislabel anyway and dont wanna burn any bridges, i have a dial caliper at the shop ill bring home tomorrow so im measuring the diameter of the wheel right?

image-4069663308.jpg

It says on the compressor housing cce68 and exh housing is .82

the compressor wheel itself between 2 of the fins says 347 and the exhaust wheel says 870

there are 11 blades on exhaust

and 12 on compressor, 6 big and 6 smaller in between so 12 total

im not sure if you can get measurements off of those numbers but i will measure the wheels tomorrow