Plastic fender wells

87we410877

Looking for new or mint condition, no cracks, holes, scratches. Both passenger and driver fender wells. Let me know where I can buy new or what ya got.

Thanks!

Tyler 516-356-6238

Tyler, suprised you have not picked up these yet...been for sale for several months now...originally as individual sides, now as a set...

on that ad the passenger side is turbo... the driver is not it doesnt have the recess for the aircleaner box and would have 'turbo' cast in at top in that area

Good eye... I was focused on the passenger side.

Tyler, suprised you have not picked up these yet...been for sale for several months now...originally as individual sides, now as a set...

Didn’t even check craigslist actually. Contacted the seller on the passenger side. Thank you!

on that ad the passenger side is turbo... the driver is not it doesnt have the recess for the aircleaner box and would have 'turbo' cast in at top in that area

for anyone following along with Tyler's project or just sharing knowledge in general....driver's side should be marked as in pic below- stamped at adjacent raised bosses for cruise control bracket and power steering reservoir bracket. In that Craigslist ad, images 10 of 16 is a close up to show the details that driver's side is not marked "TURBO."
P1030194.JPG

Tyler, hopefully you and the seller can work out something. He has had these listed since at least last Fall on northern NJ and NYC craigslist varying the listing to sell as individual parts or a set these past months.

for anyone following along with Tyler's project or just sharing knowledge in general....driver's side should be marked as in pic below- stamped at adjacent raised bosses for cruise control bracket and power steering reservoir bracket. In that Craigslist ad, images 10 of 16 is a close up to show the details that driver's side is not marked "TURBO."
View attachment 337469

Tyler, hopefully you and the seller can work out something. He has had these listed since at least last Fall on northern NJ and NYC craigslist varying the listing to sell as individual parts or a set these past months.

I have the drivers side already. Still got the Gm sticker on it. Must have been a factory replacement.

I need the passenger side still. Guy wants $250 for it. That’s too rich for my blood. They go for $100-$150 depending on condition. Tired of getting ripped off. Done with getting ripped off. If I was selling one, ide get $17 and have to cover shipping lol

seems like many are raising parts prices again after watching Barrett and Mecum this past winter. that seller of the fender wells was asking $175 each back in October and November before he began alternating the listing monthly from individual sides to a set.

I hear you re: selling parts. Buick crowd is CHEAP except when buying from a vendor. If you are not a vendor in business, it's expected you are operating a 99 cent store and will eat the shipping cost as well as the cost of packing materials, insurance and tracking.

I think I have a Pass side. But Im not shipping it.
However if you have the chance to come by you are ALWAYS welcome to do just that.
WE4
916-952-9567

You mean visiting Disneyland isn't your life long dream.???? ..….and .its 500 miles south anyway and Mickey is now Gay.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Disney world is where it’s at. And it always happens when I sell shit and include shipping that it goes to Cali. You must have a lot of junk GN OUT THERE JAHAJA

I think I have a Pass side. But Im not shipping it.
However if you have the chance to come by you are ALWAYS welcome to do just that.
WE4
916-952-9567

Is it in good condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You must have a lot of junk GN OUT THERE JAHAJA"

They cannot drive to save their lives ! Your cars fall apart due to weather and age with rot...…...They just wreck'em out here. The sun does nasty nasty things to these cars out here where as that coast is moisture , which we have lack thereof during the summer months, that rots out.
Although..... Right now we got more water than ever! the mid west took a huge hit. Hope those guys got their stuff to high ground!
We all have issues. But like you say what one has the other needs and vice versa. Funny how that works....eh?