Plans with your GNX

LC2ROD

Just wondering what events everyone has planned with their GNX this season. I’m a recent X owner and plan on attending some shows and events. Anyone have, or know of anything good brewing?

Bate's Nut Farm just north of San Diego is a really great get together. First Sunday in June every year.

Contact SpoolFool here on the board for details or just do a search.

Just wondering what events everyone has planned with their GNX this season. I’m a recent X owner and plan on attending some shows and events. Anyone have, or know of anything good brewing?
Hey Chris , picked up an X ? Congrats ! By your post , sounds like you're not gonna lock it up in a bubble and go enjoy it . I just took mine out for the first time Saturday , a local car show , 200+ cars . Believe it or not , I didn't take one picture !!!! As I got older (I'm not that old , LOL !!), I'm just not into cruise nights/cars shows as much as I used to be . Yesterday I took the GN out for it's first drive of the year , and have to say I actually enjoy driving them around now more then taking to a show .
Anyway , congrats again !!!!

Hey thanks! Yes I finally picked one up. It took a few years, but like the old saying goes good things come to those that wait. Actually....I should have bought one much sooner, but just had a hard time finding a nice one. Lots of junk out there as you well know. Can’t wait to rack up some miles!