Planning to give bringatrailer.com a try

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
It is time to sell my GN. 20 years and 3 months I have had it. In the last 5 years, it has just sat except to go for emissions and an occasional romp. I am just not enjoying it anymore though I will be sad to see it gone. It's been a big part of my life and it has been fun overall. The market is probably at a peak for these cars so it is good time to start working on a sale. Wish me luck. If you're interested, read my signature and send me a note. It still looks good, probably only spent the night outside 10 days since I bought it Christmas 1999. And I kept all the OEM parts to put back to stock if someone really wanted to do so. It starts everytime and behaves nicely, a true turn-key ride.

Good Morning:
Just was interested in the year, mileage, condition overall, where you are located and finally what are you looking to get for your beloved GN.
Thanks very much!!! Have a great day!!

John, I have had mine since new. Still enjoy it, but soon it will be time to me to move on and part ways too. I am sure they will find good homes. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi John:
Thanks so much for getting back to me with the details of your car. It sounds like a really nice car. I wish I could pull it off but with the present virus situation, I won't be working for a couple of months.
Good Luck with your BringATrailer sale!!!
Thanks again!!!

KGturbo, I came across your post by searching "bringatrailer" because I plan on listing mine there at the end of this coming summer. If you're comfortable, do you mind sharing your experience with the website? I'm just trying to find the best marketplace for a modified Turbo Buick. Thanks! - Mike