Planning new car purchase need a color change and advice.

klrv6

Have a burnout party!!!
My wife and I are looking to replace our 2003 regal with a new car. From all of our test drives and research, we have narrowed it down to a '14 regal, 2.0 turbo with awd or the soon to be released 2015 V6 Toyota Camry. We would be driving the new regal now, but the dealerships are convinced the premium1 with 2.0 turbo and awd is a $33k car and I think it's worth around 28K. So we continue to look.

My crystal ball tells me that I can be in a '15 Camry V6 (more than likely HSE model) for 24-26K. Would one of the graphics artists on here be so kind as to put this car in white? http://www.hybridcars.com/2015-camry-gets-new-look-camry-hybrid-gets-se-trim/ Most of the online reviews are very negative about the design of the front end. I would like to see it in white, the color we would be purchasing, rather than red.

Our goal is to find a good four door car that is roomy, comfortable, has pretty good power and very reliable for under 30K. We have been looking and have until around September to see exactly how the new Camry drives before making a decision, unless a Buick dealer comes back with a Regal that is priced at what we are willing to pay. We are not wanting the cheapest four door, just the most car for our money. Any suggestions?

Thanks my friends:)

2015 Sonata, lots of car for the money. Hybrid available too. http://www.hyundai-blog.com/2015-sonata-photos-red-white-blue-colors Made in Montgomery, AL. Yee-haw!

We had thought about testing those, they do look very sleek for what they are. The only thing I don't like about them is what happened to my neighbors 13. It was a dark charcoal color when he bought it and now is a very hazy gray. It's like the clear coat is bad. I know it's garage kept and waxed with the same stuff I use on my vehicles that do not show any problems. I am a nut job when it comes to taking care of a cars paint and something like that would drive me crazy, maybe even give me an unlcer.

They would have been made in KY, but for some reason, old T told the governor that there would only be one major car manufacturer in the state and he would have to choose. you're welcome AL, hope you enjoy all the prosperity and success that comes with the Hyundai plant. I know the Camry and whatever else is built out in g-town ky has done incredible things for that area. Can you imagine what the significant impact would have been to the US auto industry if Hyundai had set up shop within a reasonable distance of g-town, ky? 20+ years of of near perfected manufacturing process knowledge would have been available for the right wage.

I think the wife and I will take the kids out on the 4th to see what kind of Hyundai deals can be found. Worst is we get a free lunch out of it.