Pizza cruise in September who's in????

rafael vasquez

It's beet along time since we've been on a cruise
I'm up for it :)
we have a new round table pizza location in Santa Ana off the 405fwy and Bristol
seats 197 people and has a huge parking lot much bigger than the Dana point location!

So who's in?
What day works for u guys Saturday or Sunday or any other ideas I'm open for them so shoot???

Rafael Vasquez

^ that's one hell of a cruise, better have a place to stay along with the pizza. :D

What's the address of your round table ?

Drewster on Tapatalk

Im in. just need to get the car past smog....

^ that's one hell of a cruise, better have a place to stay along with the pizza. :D

Nick Micale and I crused out to the East Coast a few months ago for Kirbans open house. The East Coast guys rolled out the red carpet for us.
I got to meet Joey (NY Twin Turbo). A cool very dude. His Turbo Buick sets the standard for what a street driven TB should be.

Mike B.

Oh yea.
I'm at The Bonneville Salt Flats Sept 11th - 15 th, and the 29th and 30th. Unless it gets rained out again:confused:.
If I'm in town, I'll be there. ;)

Mike B.

Nick Micale and I crused out to the East Coast a few months ago for Kirbans open house. The East Coast guys rolled out the red carpet for us.
I got to meet Joey (NY Twin Turbo). A cool very dude. His Turbo Buick sets the standard for what a street driven TB should be.

Mike B.
Thanks Mike. But you needed to come out another 1.5 hour drive north-east to "The City". Then we could do the pizza. 10 trillion pizza places. I'm sure we'll find one to meet your expectations.

All kidding aside, NY is not hot-rod friendly. However, the outlying suburbs are very much hot rod heaven. Especially Long Island and Westchester. You should try to fly in for the Ceicil County Maryland event this fall. I will probably bring my car. But I dout I will race it this year.

I'm hoping to be there, Rafael.
Great surprise, Raf, I miss the pizza cruises.

My Bonneville event Sept 11th- 15th just cancelled do to too much water on the salt.:(
As of right now, I'm good to go all month long except the 29th and 30th. (back to Bonneville).:)

Mike B.