Pittsburgh Squeelers

Buckshot G/N

Donations
$50.00
Steelers are in.. only way there out is if the raiders chargers tie
My Bad ... You re right.. But if Charger & Raiders tie I would except that as a omen,and Big Ben & Tomlin both needs to pack up and go.

deezdad

Had me second guessing lol.. u just know it's gonna come down to Pitt vs new england in the afc championship, YES I'D ROOT FOR PITT

Buckshot G/N

Donations
$50.00
I started reading this thread on the first day you posted it. This should give you a clue what team I'm a fan of. Right before the game underway my team meet midfield on the Steelers logo and trash talk. All that did was fired up Watts and Haden . That lost hurt. I can't agree with you on the AFC Championship . But just hope it comes thru Tennessee.... GO TITANS...

deezdad

So, what's the problem?
Think of who I was replying to
images (10).jpeg

deezdad

I started reading this thread on the first day you posted it. This should give you a clue what team I'm a fan of. Right before the game underway my team meet midfield on the Steelers logo and trash talk. All that did was fired up Watts and Haden . That lost hurt. I can't agree with you on the AFC Championship . But just hope it comes thru Tennessee.... GO TITANS...
But that's what behavior that juju & company insight & Tomlin allows it.

deezdad

Oh, They suck, really, really suck. I get it.

Be an AZ Cardinal Fan....... Wanna be disappointed?
U guys look good this year, it might be a cold weather trip into Green Bay that does them in though, who knows

deezdad

You have a delete button....
Lol all good, I figured those yinzers wouldn't take my comments sitting down.. this season is nuts & a good distraction see what next week brings, and next year for your poor Falcons ooph

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Donations
$50.00
and next year for your poor Falcons ooph
I have a bit of a "history" with the Falcons.
I was married to Arthur Blank's assistant/girl Friday. :oops:
Talk about "culture shock"!!
That didn't work well, and obviously neither does his owning the Falcons.
The team's history of losing goes waaaay back to the Smith ownership.
1 game in the 40+ yrs I've lived here says it all.

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Donations
$25.00
try being a jags fan....any arm chair quarterback can see it....hey lets keep drafting offensives stars....but do nothing for the most important thing ....the dang offensive line !!!! i dont care if you are tome brady or barry sanders.....if you are on your ass 1 second after the snap...your dead in the water....jEEEEEEZZZZ....

Buckshot G/N

Donations
$50.00
try being a jags fan....any arm chair quarterback can see it....hey lets keep drafting offensives stars....but do nothing for the most important thing ....the dang offensive line !!!! i dont care if you are tome brady or barry sanders.....if you are on your ass 1 second after the snap...your dead in the water....jEEEEEEZZZZ....
Agree.. But after yesterday play the offensive line must have been auditioning for next year season. They protected "FABIO" to have one of his best performance this season. O'l yell defense wasn't that shabby either, they made the Colts a believer.

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Donations
$25.00
Agree.. But after yesterday play the offensive line must have been auditioning for next year season. They protected "FABIO" to have one of his best performance this season. O'l yell defense wasn't that shabby either, they made the Colts a believer.
LMAO...fabio....well they still got #1 draft pic...hopefully they trade that for a couple O linemen....defensive wins football games....we need a neon deon too!!!

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00