pittsburgh members!!!!

I appreciate it, were most likely going to be moving next summer, my mother grew up in Ligonier and some of the family is still there. I always loved the area and wanted to live in a small town like that, now I have the opportunity to get moved from NC to PA at the Governments expense. Hanging out in the garage,? thats one of the thing I miss the most about having one of these cars in the 90's, we had a group that would do just that when I was in NJ. I've been subjected to slumming with the Mustang guys, forgive me.

Anyway, good to know there is a good group of guys out there as I suspected, are there any decent tracks in the area?
Do u currently own a TB. I live about 30 mins from Latrobe.

@eismont_designs motor and install went great. Sent him home with it on a mild tune and told him to drive it awhile and we will crank it up after he gets some miles on it. Installed and we put 100 miles on it then I sent him on his way from pittsburgh back to Cincinnati. He will have the mile on it in no time

Pittsburgh Raceway Park (PRP). Located in New Alexandria, PA. Very nice track; recently renovated. You will be just fine. I live about 25 minutes from Latrobe. Like Jason said, we have a great group of guys here.

The move to PA is looking better every day, got a $260 bill in the mail for city and county luxury tax, I guess in Fayetteville and Cumberland county NC a vehicle is a luxury... I guess I'd pay tax on the 2nd and 3rd vehicles. Anyway, I'm exempt now because I'm active military, I don't plan on being here retired. I understand PA isn't a state that cranks you on BS taxes, but atleast PA has good school systems, which makes me wonder where all the tax dollars go to here because the schools suck.

Well if u don't have it together by the time move let me know and I can get u up and running
Much appreciated, I'm praying that I don't have to drag an inert TR all the way to Pennsy...lol

We're building the Motor up at Richard Clarks shop, girdled 109, eagle crank, scat rods, TRW slugs, DLS 210/210 roller, champion irons and intake, ect... should be a fun street car if I can keep it hooked.

Yes, agreed... RC being a GN Jedi master is for certain. I'm understanding they might be doing the big spring event in 2016, if you decide to make the trip we will need to definitely link up. I go by Ben BTW.

Apparently somebody here has their info messed up. There is another guy in the Pittsburgh area that has the same name as me and went around and was selling wax which was just rebottled turtle wax. That was not me and anybody from our pittsburgh crew will tell u the same as they know the other guy that did the wax scam. Just to clear that up for u. You know who you are.

Do you guys get together often ? I'm thinking about getting back into GN again. I live North of PGH

Apparently somebody here has their info messed up. There is another guy in the Pittsburgh area that has the same name as me and went around and was selling wax which was just rebottled turtle wax. That was not me and anybody from our pittsburgh crew will tell u the same as they know the other guy that did the wax scam. Just to clear that up for u. You know who you are.
yeah def the other guy with your name that was on that bogus stuff. I dont know why anyone would think it was you.

yeah def the other guy with your name that was on that bogus stuff. I dont know why anyone would think it was you.

Yeah. That sucks that there are two people with the same name in the burg. I vouch for stage monster, he is a stand up dude as well as a mechanic. He always goes above and beyond. I am all the way over in Dayton and I take my car to him. He provides me with tech support on the phone also.

We were going to go to bowling green this weekend, but some things came up. Who is in for next year? Lets get a big crew together.

New to the Turbo Buick clan but lifelong "burgh (south-hills) guy. looking forward to meeting up with some good people for TB events. good to see a few GN mechanics here that could help out a newbie.

welcome !
we like to eat a lot at meets and the track

if anyone knows anybody good at wiring contact me - i gots a few projects that needs car stereo wiring type and cash in hand

welcome !
we like to eat a lot at meets and the track

if anyone knows anybody good at wiring contact me - i gots a few projects that needs car stereo wiring type and cash in hand
LOL, Great, i'll fit right in, i like to eat allot also.......