pittsburgh members!!!!

Bring out the buicks, Tta's, sy/ty. Etc this Sunday. The earlier the better as this cruise gets filled with over 500 cars.

Attachments

• 1437592205116.jpg
    1437592205116.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 136
Old Monroeville street/drag racer from the 60's coming back to visit late July and would enjoy getting with some GN people for parts or just discuss these crazy cars.
parts???
welcome back
when you going to be here?

July 30th thru Aug 3rd be in the area, may make one of the better local cruise-ins Saturday.

Good Luck............as you see from my posts I was looking to meetup and maybe do some business in the Pgh. GN market but no one really showed any interest????
Hopefully you have better luck !!

As I was there a few weeks ago I would have been very interested in your offer, but had no address or basic location to stop by? I will be back next year and would enjoy meeting up.

Here's what I'm currently putting together for @eismontdesigns. Should be a really stout street motor

Attachments

• IMAG0671.jpg
    IMAG0671.jpg
    886.7 KB · Views: 158
We haven't tore it down yet. The oil pressure was like 2-5psi at hot idle. Metal in the oil pan when we changed the oil. We built a different block, so I could put it around this summer.

After 24 years service, the Army is finally pulling the plug on my career as in I'm too broke to continue..., no worries there is life after the government...haha

Looks like we'll be settling down some where in the Westmoreland County area, probably close to Latrobe/Ligonier area. I'll be on the look out for local Buick guys and hunting/fisherman types.

After 24 years service, the Army is finally pulling the plug on my career as in I'm too broke to continue..., no worries there is life after the government...haha

Looks like we'll be settling down some where in the Westmoreland County area, probably close to Latrobe/Ligonier area. I'll be on the look out for local Buick guys and hunting/fisherman types.
We got a good group of guy over here. I build and work on these cars and also always up for hanging out in the garage I'm sure some of the other local guys will chime in here. Welcome to the area.

We got a good group of guy over here. I build and work on these cars and also always up for hanging out in the garage I'm sure some of the other local guys will chime in here. Welcome to the area.

I appreciate it, were most likely going to be moving next summer, my mother grew up in Ligonier and some of the family is still there. I always loved the area and wanted to live in a small town like that, now I have the opportunity to get moved from NC to PA at the Governments expense. Hanging out in the garage,? thats one of the thing I miss the most about having one of these cars in the 90's, we had a group that would do just that when I was in NJ. I've been subjected to slumming with the Mustang guys, forgive me.

Anyway, good to know there is a good group of guys out there as I suspected, are there any decent tracks in the area?

Pittsburgh Raceway Park (PRP). Located in New Alexandria, PA. Very nice track; recently renovated. You will be just fine. I live about 25 minutes from Latrobe. Like Jason said, we have a great group of guys here.