Pistol Guys?

I really like the Ruger p89/p95 series 9mm/40.

My friend has a desert eagle 50 cal can you say hand cannon:D

I love the looks and feel of a commander 1911

I like Les Baer Premier II, Springfield Armory Trophy Match when they were made in the US of A, & the slides were made here, & Colt early series 70 modified by Jim Hoag in So Cal. Interestingly, that's what I own.

I would say Kimber or the Springfield Armory XD in whatever caliber you fancy. I am a .45 guy myself. Thompson Center Contender single shot pistol is a great tool when I want to reach out and touch someone :) I have quite a few different barrels for mine.
Mike

I love Kimber, always a good choice.

For something different and unusual I had and loved a Beretta PX4 Storm .40.
Neat gun, smooth, and fast as all get out. I would post a linky. but websense doesn't like "weapons". A gun is like a fork or spoon to me.

the PX4 also comes in 45ACP.

Crazy... I ran into a buddy of mine today and I got a hook up now for these babies. $485 for .40cal. NEW. He cannot get the 9mm yet.

Crazy... I ran into a buddy of mine today and I got a hook up now for these babies. $485 for .40cal. NEW. He cannot get the 9mm yet.

I believe the 40 cal holds 16+1, that isn't a bad price. I had priced a std XD 9mm at $435ish, so $485 for the new XD isn't bad.

the springfield xd .40 is one of my favorites currently, with the extended clip if you have big hands, and its perfect

I don't have any of those.... I like what I see. I mainly carry my Glock .50 with the built in laser, so I don't miss:cool:

Keep them coming looks good, thanks guys!

I am sorry, I made a mistake, It is the 10mm that I keep within arms lenght:biggrin: I got to thinking when someone made that comment about the 1 shot:tongue: The .50 is put up:cool:

Dan Coonan .357 magnum automatic. It only holds 7 rounds but I love this gun. It's really fun to shoot.