Pippen says Jordan's the greatest ever!

Jordan2.jpg

LOL:biggrin::D:biggrin::D:biggrin:

Jordan built the Bulls... There never has and never will be a player that could DOMINATE every aspect of the game like him. He was a presence on the floor unlike non other... You could watch every game on the edge of your seat because you never knew what Mike was going to do:biggrin:

You know what it was though right? It is the North Carolina Air:D:biggrin::cool:

Basketball players these days have no character like they did in the past ... x2 on MJordan my all time fav... Space Jam kicked butt.....

Best player of the 70s.. that MJ idol. any body who watch MJ play most of MJ move were similar of DJ...

I was a huge fan of DRJ but in all reality his all around game was nowhere near MJ's. Although he could finish near the hoop as strong as anyone ever could and fill the lane on a break. He just didn't have any outside game to speak of and his career numbers just don't support the comparison IMO. He revolutionized the game at the time though. Not saying that you were comparing their overall skill though.

jordan made pippen...PERDIOD... just like Mario Lemiuex made guys like kevin stevens and mark recchi...just like Elways made the 3 ammigos. when those 3 Players finally got a complete supporting staff they won titles.. jordan had two 3-peats.. elways won back to back titles, mario won back to back titles...

its not like wayne gretzky who had the freaking allstar team in Edmonton...they still won a Cup without him..

Basketball isnt even basketball anymore. It's just ghetto street ball as far as I see it. The players are a joke and handle themselves as a bunch of ghetto fabulous punks. They are just a bunch of tall undisaplined oversized dudes that really have no experienced knowledge of the real game.

The Johnson, Jordan, Kareem, Bird, etc players are second to none. The game was fun to watch and the athletes were true athletes. I loved to see the small guys shooting from far past 3 point range, the tall guys down low slamming the boards and getting rebounds. The fact that assists were meaningful statistics.

I remember watching these games throughout the 80 and early 90's and one thing that sticks out in my head was the way the ball moved up and down the court with grace. Now you watch a game and it's a sloppy mess of players trying to get noticed. There is no more game and thats why NBA's ratings are horrible. Lets get some little guys back in the game so we can see some skill instead of just height.

I was a huge fan of DRJ but in all reality his all around game was nowhere near MJ's. Although he could finish near the hoop as strong as anyone ever could and fill the lane on a break. He just didn't have any outside game to speak of and his career numbers just don't support the comparison IMO. He revolutionized the game at the time though. Not saying that you were comparing their overall skill though.

TRUE, all im saying that DR J was MJ Idol. MJ took the game to a level that we won't see it again in r life time...
LONG LIVE THE KING!!! MJ MJMJMJ!!!:biggrin:
PS im PROUD to say thank GOD that i witnes him play in the 80's & 90's when i live in CHICAGO..

The NBA was fun to watch the superstars and there teams compete against one another.Not like today if you cant beat them then Ill join the attitudes.NO HEART!

You will never see another like Jordan!

people dont realize how hard it was to do what he did on a baseball diamond...he batted a lowly .202 but to not have played since high school and to jump into double AA is quite a feat.. he faired better in the fall league hitting like .250 something..if you ever played past age 17 you know how hard it gets.. for him to eve do that well is a credit to his physical ability.. MJ and Bo Jackson are the two greatest pure athletes i've ever seen..Bo's career was cut short because of a freak injury but the man's short career had more highlight moments than anyone i've ever seen.