Pinks @Rt 66 info

I believe there were 3-4 buicks, but I don't think they all had 6's in them...none for the final 16 though as they went with the 8.5 sec class I believe

I have to thank my brother Steve for letting me run his Buick out there. It is not very often that someone will let a guy take their 10 second Turbo Buick without hesitation. I cannot believe how hard that car launches off the trans brake. This was the first time i have ever driven a car that fast, let alone, I have never driven a car with a trans brake... It was definitely a great time... With the exception of the sunburn.

Steve... Thanks for everything! Enjoy the poster, it was the least that I could do...

I have to thank my brother Steve for letting me run his Buick out there. It is not very often that someone will let a guy take their 10 second Turbo Buick without hesitation. I cannot believe how hard that car launches off the trans brake. This was the first time i have ever driven a car that fast, let alone, I have never driven a car with a trans brake... It was definitely a great time... With the exception of the sunburn.

Steve... Thanks for everything! Enjoy the poster, it was the least that I could do...

I know exactly what poster you're talking about ;) I'm pretty sure my brother was so drunk he thought the girl handing them out was her :rolleyes: :biggrin: He made her sign it personalized to her

I'd never let my brother drive mine. Then again, I've seen him drive the parents car at about 45 degrees on the embankment of the local public pool. So you can see why I'd be a little hesitant. That and the fact that EVERYTHING he drives, he has to see "what it can do". :cool:

I know exactly what poster you're talking about ;) I'm pretty sure my brother was so drunk he thought the girl handing them out was her :rolleyes: :biggrin: He made her sign it personalized to her

No, the poster was actually a pic of the car launching with the front wheels up. But, now that you mention it... Get me a copy of the poster you got... Hahaha!

No, the poster was actually a pic of the car launching with the front wheels up. But, now that you mention it... Get me a copy of the poster you got... Hahaha!

It was some hot female racer.....I'm probably the only a-hole who doesn't know her name...After a google search maybe she is Danika Patrick?...BTW I was the guy plaguing you with questions...you seemed kinda bothered though so I left ya alone.......eventually :biggrin:

EDIT: How about you share that pic with us...Me likey pictures :)

Were you the one with the questions about the adjustments on the boost? If so, it was no bother... I was just trying to keep my sanity there without being able to hear anything over the PA system that far down the track... :)

who were the 3 guys w/ the grand national that had alot of problems ie vacuumm hoses coming off. Sorry i didnt introduce myself as you know it was hectic trying find out when tech is and not being able to hear the PA system that far out. I had the 86 w/ the convo pros pitted across from you. Did you get you car figured out as i saw you had more problems during qualifying on Sat.

Pic

This was the pic from Pinks All Out. Thanks again Steve!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 221
Thanks for the picture Scott. I appreciate it. Can't wait to watch the show in August. Too bad the other car wasn't done yet.:eek:

Steve

DSC_0280-2.jpg

DSC_0282-1.jpg

DSC_0283-1.jpg

I took a few pics of some gn's when I was there, you guys have some nice cars.. Maybe next year I'll buy one too