76.9 KB · Views: 297
  • GN (13).jpg
    GN (13).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 307
  • GN (14).jpg
    GN (14).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 296
A few more.... :cool:
Sorry if they look a bit blurry, the tire smoke didn't do much help for my focus.:eek:

Attachments

• GN (15).jpg
    GN (15).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 285
  • GN (16).jpg
    GN (16).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 283
  • GN (17).jpg
    GN (17).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 300
  • GN (18).jpg
    GN (18).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 293
And a note for those that might go saturday. They have everyone (not racing) parking across the street at chicagoland speedway. Probably because the regular lot is a swamp. So its a long walk.
Also, they have ALOT of items on the can not bring list. See picture. And soo many people didn't want to make the walk all the way back to the speedway, they left their stuff at the ticket booth. And they had a good size pile of stuff collected.
And for some reason, the website said free parking with admission, but parking was $5.00.:confused: Oh well. Good times.

Attachments

• Pinks all out June 2010 (7).jpg
    Pinks all out June 2010 (7).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 280
On their website....
PINKS All Out - Route 66

SPECTATOR GATE TIMES
Friday: Noon (Racers will be on track for Test 'n Tune at 2 p.m.)
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. (First time trial run at 10:30 a.m.; Arm-drop time trial at 1:45 p.m.; Exhibition show approximately 6 p.m.; Final 16 approximately 8:30 p.m.)
* All on-track scheduled activities and start times subject to change.
* RACERS: For information on gate times, see Frequently Asked Questions.

SPECTATOR TICKETS
Friday (General Admission): $15
Saturday (General Admission): $25
Saturday (Reserved): $30
Friday-Saturday Combo (General Admission): $35
Juniors (12 and under with paid adult): FREE

PARKING
FREE

PARTICIPANTS
Pre-registration: $60
PLEASE NOTE: Includes Friday and Saturday

Thanks for the pics Tim....hope to see a few of ya out there tomorrow....Did you know any of the owners?

Im in the pic racing the yellow mustang.and im in the backround pic w/ the american flag canopy tent. that gn in the pic had a rehr/morrison big block in it, and i think he was in my class. 11.5-12.0
I ran consistant on saturday w/ a 11.73 1st rnd and a 11.72 second rnd . 1st round off a protree had a .060 rt:cool: i talked to the driver i was racing to let me get staged first to build boost and get up on the t-brake. Also there was lots of excitement in the 16 finals w/ a boosted small tire mustang red lighting against a tubbed camaro. Cant wait to actually see the show because the PA system was CRAP. Too bad a top notch race track didnt have their **** together

I was actually right by the mustang when it parked right after they jumped. Supposedly, Rich didn't know the car was boosted, so he didn't let him build boost, then he released the transbrake to move up, started to build boost and maybe forgot to lock the transbrake again??? All I know is Rich actually said "I f***ed up". Then the Camaro's crew were supposedly ok on letting them race again, and the Mustang crew said they need to ice the cooler again, charge the battery etc. The Camaro's crew then said they'll just take the win. You're right in the PA system SUCKED.

Anyhow, I met some guy named Jason there from Turbobuick. He came up and asked me if I was on Turbobuick. I was a bit confused on how he knew I had a TR because I didn't drive it, wasn't wearing a T-shirt etc. He introduced himself and then it hit me he must have seen the Power 6 tattoo. :biggrin: Anyhow, Jason if you're readin this, I didn't properly introduce myself. If your on here, holla back.:D

The tattoo it was....I was a little confused how you thought I new you ;) Then I just figured you kinda forgot about your tattoo :biggrin:

The tattoo it was....I was a little confused how you thought I new you ;) Then I just figured you kinda forgot about your tattoo :biggrin:

Actually, you looked like another buick guy I used to trade parts with, so then I took a second look and realized you weren't him, then I wondered how you knew I had a TR, it didn't click till afterwards. I don't even think I gave you my name man. Anyways, I'm Scott, pleased to meet ya.:p

Actually, you looked like another buick guy I used to trade parts with, so then I took a second look and realized you weren't him, then I wondered how you knew I had a TR, it didn't click till afterwards. I don't even think I gave you my name man. Anyways, I'm Scott, pleased to meet ya.:p

you forgot to ask him if he has facebook...fag.

jason was there to witness a lot of jelly with me. oh it was a nasty sight.

Here is a few pictures my wife took of my street car my brother was using. After a few passes he was getting pretty good with it.

Attachments

• 100_3688.JPG
    100_3688.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 100_3689.JPG
    100_3689.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_3690.JPG
    100_3690.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 249
And Dr. Boost witnessed me getting to the point I was starting to like the jelly :redface: Damn alcohol and hot weather :biggrin:

a few more

Attachments

• 100_3690.JPG
    100_3690.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 236
  • 100_3691.JPG
    100_3691.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 250
  • 100_3692.JPG
    100_3692.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 233
you forgot to ask him if he has facebook...fag.

jason was there to witness a lot of jelly with me. oh it was a nasty sight.

You are one sick indian!!!

By way, DR Boost, I was wondering how you got in with all the "Prohibited Spectator Items" then I realized that they removed "Stroller" from that list. Who pushed you in?