Pinks dude bites it LOL

Saw this when it first aired a year or so ago. Spit my beer across the room I was laughing so hard. Guy is such a tool...

There is a Vid of Rich Signing Autographs that night and someone asked him

"Would you agree you were outperformed by the motorcycle" :biggrin:

That show would be better with a gearhead as a host...

John Force would be the perfect host...set down the beer can and start the race...:tongue:

I love that guy first he wrecks and looks like a total moron, then to make it worse he takes his shirt off trying to look like tough guy trying all bowed up with roadrash. Can you say A$$ Clown Extraordinaire... I mean Millionaire

I remember when it first aired. The loser had a 64 Chevelle. I forgot who he was racing against. I want to say it was a Corvette.

Yea the guy with the Chevelle had his throttle stop on! Thing would just lay over and then go! The vette guy sold him back his car and this was the second race between the two. The first race the vette won 3 in a row (not aired) because the Chevelle had junk rear tires. Then to top it off, the vette scattered the motor! That Pinks dude is a knuckle head!

Although Rich is a huge dork, I'd rather watch Pinks anyday over 99% of the reality shows out there on TV. I mean what true car guy wouldn't?:biggrin: It's quite entertaining to me, especially Pinks all out where it's all heads up and cash. I say they just need to get a better host.

Yea I do enjoy the show! I have it auto tuned to the point that when ever it comes on even my wife knows if its a re-run!

Anyone notice how Rich was buggin after the crash?

Those ambulance dudes must've hooked him up on the meds. :D