Piles of junk to BG, bring a shovel

At least 300 black lynching in Alabama in 66 years. At least 4400 black lynchings in the US. I hardly think a noose is a symbol that should be ignored or poo poo'd. It's a symbol as hateful and disgusting as a swastika. Come on, you guys are better than this. It's not about Wallace, it's about it's message to black people.

Your numbers are off, way off. I know, there's never been a white man hung in this country. Plenty of whites have been hung and these numbers are from the Tuskegee Institute, a black private university. Black males as of today's FBI statistics make up 6% of the population and commit about 50% of the murders with more often the victims being other blacks so they will certainly get the death sentence more often.
Yeah, its all about wallace and his self promotion, "Look at me everybody"
Comparing the swastika to a hangman's noose, are you shitting me. Nazis brutally murdered 6 million Jews alone let alone all the others they executed. Please apologize on here for your white privilege and just get it off your chest and think it would be a very nice gesture if you donated 50% of your earnings to reparations. Thank You.

NOBODY denies that hangings are a horrific thing. Those that do that should be shot on the spot. We can't change the past, but can learn from it. I don't think Bubba has ever be threatened with a hanging, so why is he all up in his feelings? Matter of fact, I bet 80% of his fans are white.

Hell, Bubba has quite a bit of white privilege himself. Look at his hair.

Absolutely hanging is horrific, its meant to be. Its still on the books for treason and rightly so. Some crimes are so brutal that it should be used to let these murderers and those trying to destroy "our" beloved country as founded that this will be your outcome. If scum that are found guilty beyond not just a reasonable doubt but no doubt at all were given a quick execution and not 20 years of appeals I'd bet your Buick lots of these crimes would never happen.

not even close to having 13 wraps ...not a hangmans noose .... :sneaky:

Yeah, its called a non slip loop knot and that's what it was so the hand doesn't get clamped when closing the door. I guess someone ignorant like bubba would take it as a noose though because it met a narrative. He should of at least gotten a GED. jmho, lol.

2B12E7F2-DD18-44B0-BB39-C00EFBB434E4.jpeg

He should of at least gotten a GED
He's way ahead of a GED. He's getting his PHD in race car driving. The professors being K Bush, J Johnson, and the other young guns.
He needs to do as Danika did.. Gets her PHD in top 30 racing, and retires. ;)

I know, there's never been a white man hung in this country. Plenty of whites have been hung and these numbers are from the Tuskegee Institute, a black private university.

Exactly. No noose was ever used on a white man. No innocent men, no convicted felons, no horse thieves, no pirates, no witches, (Oh wait, those were women. Does that make a noose sexist as well as racist too??), heck, even Robin Williams, the lead singer for INXS, and David Carradine lynched their own selves. Of course since it probably wasn't a proper noose, those don't count do they? Oh and I'm sure every lynching had to be done with a noose. Just a knot wouldn't work.... oh, see my comment about Robin Williams, I guess it would work, but would it be a proper lynching then? Truthfully unless it was a scheduled execution, I would surmise that most of them were just knots, but that's just a guess, since white men aren't born with the instinct and ability to tie a noose, despite what the media would have you to believe.

What that noose was is just a pull handle. The wrap arounds take place of the knots on the other pull ropes and lets you grab a "meaty" part of the rope without having to pinch the rope while the "noose" is just a loop allowing you to stick just 1 or 2 fingers through and letting you close the door even if your hands or wet or slippery. I've seen many old garages with pull ropes tied like that.

Last edited:
Stop acting like CNN and turning this utterly STUPID incident into a RACE incident! This had absolutely NOTHING to do with RACE or HATE so cut the BS with the Swistika.

Ur not even close bro! It was made like that so u can grab it with ur hand and pull it down with some grip and force. I had the same thing in my own garage as a loop as do thousands of others! Ur really comparing a Swastika to this. That sounds fucking stupid bro! Are u not aware that this was not a Noose to hang around someones neck? U are aware of that right cause it doesn't seem that u are.

And apparently u didn't look at the piece of rope tied in a way so ur hand can grab it. It was very small ya know so ur HAND can fit inside of it vs. someones NECK smfh.

Stop drinking the Kool-aid bro its toxic! This is something I would expect from BLM not someone with a brain!

I'm sure NASCAR knows. Someone with some conscious should have cut it down long before this. No different than painting a swastika on a door. Not funny, not a joke.

He's way ahead of a GED. He's getting his PHD in race car driving. The professors being K Bush, J Johnson, and the other young guns.
He needs to do as Danika did.. Gets her PHD in top 30 racing, and retires. ;)

Bubba today warming up at the track for upcoming BIG race! :ROFLMAO:

Come and take it, you bald headed B****!

SmartSelect_20200627-031749_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
"Nation builders"? :poop:
Actually, part of the demolition crew, while the rest of the country pays folks, smart enough to use a hammer, operate equipment, to rebuild it.
Around here, there used to be a masonry artform, pretty much dominated by black folks. If you wanted it done right, you hired them.
Then, along came the welfare/entitlement crowd.
The masonry business is now dominated by the Hispanics. They work, don't sit on their asses, are there every shift.

Ya ya do. We are all different. Not many are perfect.. well except for me ;) Like the flag issue.. It's a good ol boy thing. Who cares ?? It's DEEP south . Who are we to tell them no flag !! BS. Oh around here the PR's have their flags hanging on the mirror. Do I like it ?? HELL NO BUT I have other things to worry about than a flag.
A Columbian work friend of mine came pulling up to the job one day a few years back and I noticed a friggin hammock hanging from his rear view, asked him why he said it's a symbol of Columbia and he's representing, asked him if Columbia is so important to him that he needs to display it why would you have ever left to come here? Next time I saw him he had removed it asked him why he said he thought about our convo and agreed with me I was very surprised. Name is Harold Parejo and a very good friend of mine to this day, very good electrician.