Piles of junk to BG, bring a shovel

I'm sure NASCAR knows. Someone with some conscious should have cut it down long before this. No different than painting a swastika on a door. Not funny, not a joke.

I'm sure NASCAR knows. Someone with some conscious should have cut it down long before this. No different than painting a swastika on a door. Not funny, not a joke.

Come on !! Ya everyone's feelings got hurt ... STFU an RACE. If Wallace's Feelings got hurt that much go back to Mom's basement with a therapy pig. This is absurd. FU** this PC shit ! :mad: Ok I have to go make some Aunt Pussy's pancake mix. :eek:

It was a pull for a garage door. Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least 300 black lynching in Alabama in 66 years. At least 4400 black lynchings in the US. I hardly think a noose is a symbol that should be ignored or poo poo'd. It's a symbol as hateful and disgusting as a swastika. Come on, you guys are better than this. It's not about Wallace, it's about it's message to black people.

At least 300 black lynching in Alabama in 66 years. At least 4400 black lynchings in the US. I hardly think a noose is a symbol that should be ignored or poo poo'd. It's a symbol as hateful and disgusting as a swastika. Come on, you guys are better than this. It's not about Wallace, it's about it's message to black people.
interpretation is in eye of the beholder.the past is the past and that occured a long time ago.i see this stuff come more nowadays and the reality is humans beings have a violent past black,white,indian,you name it,and it cant be igored and it cant be changed.we werent there and are not to blame.

people have forgot that sometimes you have to check your feelings at the door

Ya ya do. We are all different. Not many are perfect.. well except for me ;) Like the flag issue.. It's a good ol boy thing. Who cares ?? It's DEEP south . Who are we to tell them no flag !! BS. Oh around here the PR's have their flags hanging on the mirror. Do I like it ?? HELL NO BUT I have other things to worry about than a flag.

Ya ya do. We are all different. Not many are perfect.. well except for me ;) Like the flag issue.. It's a good ol boy thing. Who cares ?? It's DEEP south . Who are we to tell them no flag !! BS. Oh around here the PR's have their flags hanging on the mirror. Do I like it ?? HELL NO BUT I have other things to worry about than a flag.
;) seems to be the world now,everybody is in everybody's business and are highly opinionated about it.i cant stand it.its a walk back in time thing and thats what people were thinking and nobody can change it.i look at like this its like vegan going to the museum you dont destroy the place because the indians hunted the buffalo.hope i dont offend anybody with this post ;)

probably just a bored talladega employee...tying a noose ...and he/she shook the world ...

A libtard is like a bleeding vigina. It doesn't do anything but cost money (kotex), ruins property (underwear), isn't productive nor good for much, yet causes nothing but pain and discomfort.

NOBODY denies that hangings are a horrific thing. Those that do that should be shot on the spot. We can't change the past, but can learn from it. I don't think Bubba has ever be threatened with a hanging, so why is he all up in his feelings? Matter of fact, I bet 80% of his fans are white.

Hell, Bubba has quite a bit of white privilege himself. Look at his hair.

I don't follow NASCAR, but as part of reparations, drivers who identify as black should be given the pole position at every race going forward, and white drivers should slow down to make them pass.

I wonder what teams had that stall, before he got it?

There's pictures out there showing the stall back in 2019 and the pull rope had broken and just hanging with no "knot"
Bubba may as well just said, "Gimme dolla" Hopefully he'll end up a nobody like jusse smell-it.