Piles of junk to BG, bring a shovel

Ooh story time I got one you'll appreciate, or not.. Summer 91 I was 17 drinking with about 10 buddys at a house party in bellingham ma. At some point we had the epic idea of walking across town with the rest of our beers to the maple gate country club and hot wire about 10 golf carts, this was the Eve of there grand opening, picture 10 golf carts driving down the fairways by drunk 17 year olds at 2am with warm Budweiser in the cup holders.. It turned into demolition derby on the greens ripped em all up crashed a bunch of em nose 1st into the bunkers.. made it out of there by sunrise but people talked n we got bagged eventually going to court and each of us sentenced to pay restitution which played out in my senior year.. Somehow as class rank 135 out of 150 I got a $500 scholarship to a tech college from a speed shop (blue magic) I thumbed to their place and asked them to make the check out to me personally so I could by books n supplies lol.. Well I had to use it to pay my restitution.. Hilarious part was at some point one of us took a dump on tbe course and used his underwear as tp then threw em on the deck of the club house.. In court the golf super said your honor as bad as it was to show up and find my course destroyed on the morning of our grand opening the worst thing about it was finding soiled underwear on my deck.. Not 1 regret
It’s a rare male that didn’t do stupid shit when young. Some of us do stupid shit as a way of life. There is no shame when people are confident in their on skin to share these story’s. Deezdad coolst

Youre a fuckin loser
grumpy is one of the most respected people in the Buick community ...a pioneer ...and a legend ....he never calls anyone names ..but has his own views ...and can be harsh at times.... ...but for you to call names is not we are about ...no need to hate ....and call names ...just sayin .... a weak response ...

It’s a rare male that didn’t do stupid shit when young. Some of us do stupid shit as a way of life. There is no shame when people are confident in their on skin to share these story’s. Deezdad coolst
what about me ...I share all my stories ...LOL

Youre a fuckin loser
grumpy is one of the most respected people in the Buick community ...a pioneer ...and a legend ....he never calls anyone names ..but has his own views ...and can be harsh at times.... ...but for you to call names is not we are about ...no need to hate ....and call names ...just sayin .... a weak response ...
who the hell is this shit head NerdBrain. If you are a newbe go fine a new shit hole to stick your head in.Grumpy is a legend in the Buick world.

Lol child's play compared to the life you've lived Ray, but I'll keep taking my fish oil so I can have time to try to catch up

U definat3ly take the cake, I've turned into a hermit but still have 1 or 2 to tell
me too .... I lived a crazy life up until I got my Buick ...now I am refined and reserved....and married.... LMAO....let me get another drink.....

So I'm the only one that thinks of the wild wild west when I see a noose? You know, that thing with cowboy horse thieves swinging in the wind. Original Twillight Zone, Season 1 of WestWorld (mmmm, Clementine), damn near every cheezy western made in the 60s and 70s... OR that Hatfields and McCoys miniseries when my WHITE great great uncle got hanged by the neck until dead....

People (that are narrow minded and simple) see what they want to see.

...and too many goddamn people just aren't happy unless they're pissed off AND making people listen to their overly simplistic ''facts''.

Also: It was a fucking rope hanging from a door... to pull the door down. Like EVERY door that doens't have a motorized opener.

I literally put more thought into what I want to drink at Arby's than this massive ''crisis''.

Black Lives Matter to everyone but Black people! Considering 93% of Black ppl killed last
year were killed by ANOTHER black man. BLM isn't about SOLUTIONS cause if they were
they would be marching and protesting in Chicago where they had (15) homicides of Black
men and 105 other ppl SHOT happened over fathers day weekend.

Where are the BLM protests to save black lives? There 235 black ppl killed last year by the
Police. On Fathers day weekend in Chicago the amount of Black Men killed was equivalent
to 6% of the total death by black men for an entire year by an entire country of over 100k
Cops. In ONE weekend! And not ONE Cop fired a shot smfh.

This whole BLM narrative is NOT about solutions...... its about hate and disorder towards LE.
If it was about solutions then the talking points would be BLACK on BLACK violence and
MURDER NOT Cops killing black people. Its comical actually.

me too .... I lived a crazy life up until I got my Buick ...now I am refined and reserved....and married.... LMAO....let me get another drink.....
Yup glad I did it all but don't miss it.. Walked into my electrical training class January 93, hey Dan how was your Christmas vaca? Great, got arrested.. Twice.. Coors lites and metallica music got me in a lot of trouble back then