Piles of junk to BG, bring a shovel

Gosh, I really haven’t seen real hate on the forum. There are some people here that are very passionate about what they believe. And so be. We are very lucky that we live in a country where you can say basically whatever you want. I haven’t seen anybody say anything bad about black. I mean 98% of everyone loves black, look what their driving except maybe the short ass Chinese guy.

Not sure why a car forum is political. It's disappointing that others with the same interest in the same cars have to see these sorts of posts. Not what I came here for. Account deactivated.

Well another one gone! Soon we will be only the elite group of old guys. I am in, offend away. BTW you cant hurt my feeling.

Not sure why a car forum is political. It's disappointing that others with the same interest in the same cars have to see these sorts of posts. Not what I came here for. Account deactivated.

Wow, didn't you see all the sub-headings? Everything is open to discussion in one of them. I think you might "feel" better over at HurtFeelings.crybaby :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like Karen checked out.

I hope not,its always funny hearing the libtards whine when they can't get their way and manipulate others. They love to dish it out but can't take it.

my granny always told me ...ones who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones .... :p ....and then she would whip my ornery little ass....my wife just called me a cyber bully LMAO...

my granny always told me ...ones who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones .... :p ....and then she would whip my ornery little ass....my wife just called me a cyber bully LMAO...

My Dad use to say a kid should have his ass paddled everyday whether he deserves it or not. And he mostly lived by that. With the last couple of generations and how lots of them are acting he sure was right.
Grannies always knew best.

This is from earlier in the week, crazy!!! Can you imagine if that was a Confederate Flag!!!

that calls for a story .... my whole side of my moms family have been framers of corn/ wheat /and pigs ... and we use to go to the family farm twice a year .... grandpa russ also had an extensive apple orchard ...small but his pride and joy a long with his prized tomato plants every summer ... well lil grass doctor decided to take some of the tomatoes and throw them against the barn to watch them explode one day LOL... mom came home and saw what I had done ...she said you know your grandfather will see this ...I realized I was in big trouble and went up to hide under the bed when he came home LOL.... what I heard when he came home was ...which one did this ...and of course my brother told on me..but it was the truth ...so he came find to find me LOL...and got walked down to clean and scrub the barn and no dinner ...no beating ...but was meant to feel how disappointed he was in me ...and after that I spent the rest of my life making it up to him ....gimme dolla :p

that calls for a story .... my whole side of my moms family have been framers of corn/ wheat /and pigs ... and we use to go to the family farm twice a year .... grandpa russ also had an extensive apple orchard ...small but his pride and joy a long with his prized tomato plants every summer ... well lil grass doctor decided to take some of the tomatoes and throw them against the barn to watch them explode one day LOL... mom came home and saw what I had done ...she said you know your grandfather will see this ...I realized I was in big trouble and went up to hide under the bed when he came home LOL.... what I heard when he came home was ...which one did this ...and of course my brother told on me..but it was the truth ...so he came find to find me LOL...and got walked down to clean and scrub the barn and no dinner ...no beating ...but was meant to feel how disappointed he was in me ...and after that I spent the rest of my life making it up to him ....gimme dolla :p

How about throwing them at cars. My brother, one of his friends and I would get a peck of them and hide in the weeds and chuck them. Sometimes try to time it by throwing them up in the air so they landed splat on it. Sometimes we'd get a guy that was pissed and he would chase us but we had a head start. They never put 2 and 2 together and came to the house. What little bastards we were. :LOL:
Once we had this what looked like new used up 10# (?) fire extinguisher and chained it to a telephone pole with half of it sticking out from the tall grass. Practically every car stopped and we laughed so hard when they see it chained. Simple things for simple minds I guess. :ROFLMAO:

its a good thing me... you...Jerryl ...and ray are not in the same town...and go pick chuck up for a night of fun...:LOL:...we'dbe catching dreams all night long:p...and fly Tguy and Scoob in for a cameo appearance LOL

Ooh story time I got one you'll appreciate, or not.. Summer 91 I was 17 drinking with about 10 buddys at a house party in bellingham ma. At some point we had the epic idea of walking across town with the rest of our beers to the maple gate country club and hot wire about 10 golf carts, this was the Eve of there grand opening, picture 10 golf carts driving down the fairways by drunk 17 year olds at 2am with warm Budweiser in the cup holders.. It turned into demolition derby on the greens ripped em all up crashed a bunch of em nose 1st into the bunkers.. made it out of there by sunrise but people talked n we got bagged eventually going to court and each of us sentenced to pay restitution which played out in my senior year.. Somehow as class rank 135 out of 150 I got a $500 scholarship to a tech college from a speed shop (blue magic) I thumbed to their place and asked them to make the check out to me personally so I could by books n supplies lol.. Well I had to use it to pay my restitution.. Hilarious part was at some point one of us took a dump on tbe course and used his underwear as tp then threw em on the deck of the club house.. In court the golf super said your honor as bad as it was to show up and find my course destroyed on the morning of our grand opening the worst thing about it was finding soiled underwear on my deck.. Not 1 regret

Ooh story time I got one you'll appreciate, or not.. Summer 91 I was 17 drinking with about 10 buddys at a house party in bellingham ma. At some point we had the epic idea of walking across town with the rest of our beers to the maple gate country club and hot wire about 10 golf carts, this was the Eve of there grand opening, picture 10 golf carts driving down the fairways by drunk 17 year olds at 2am with warm Budweiser in the cup holders.. It turned into demolition derby on the greens ripped em all up crashed a bunch of em nose 1st into the bunkers.. made it out of there by sunrise but people talked n we got bagged eventually going to court and each of us sentenced to pay restitution which played out in my senior year.. Somehow as class rank 135 out of 150 I got a $500 scholarship to a tech college from a speed shop (blue magic) I thumbed to their place and asked them to make the check out to me personally so I could by books n supplies lol.. Well I had to use it to pay my restitution.. Hilarious part was at some point one of us took a dump on tbe course and used his underwear as tp then threw em on the deck of the club house.. In court the golf super said your honor as bad as it was to show up and find my course destroyed on the morning of our grand opening the worst thing about it was finding soiled underwear on my deck.. Not 1 regret
ahhh been there done that ...you little bastards ....LOL...I have dealt with so much of that... the vandalism its not even funny but a couple of times it has been hilarious ....most is harmless... but it is really bad when they destroy a green ...ie 4 wheelers/ trucks or motor bikes ripping up a green ...which causes extensive damage and will never be right unless the whole green is redone ....about 250K...was what one boys family was fined in court after they were caught...but two of the classics stories that I have encountered is a gent with exceptional aim who took a dump right in one of the cups LOL...my cup cutter called me and told me what happened ...I said better get some gloves ...LOL...we threw the cup away and replaced with a new one...now the best was the two little bastards that decided to have a night out of fun and spray paint some of my greens .....hole number 13 ..go figure ...they spray painted a cock and balls in black spray paint and a pussy around the hole ....quite creative actually and pretty good artists ...LOL...the balls had hair and veins in the penis ...and the pussy was well done ...and in perfect cursive said hole in one ...the best part was this was the night before ladies day ..LMAO....they were caught through word of mouth through the grape vine of members kids and members at the course ...and had to be dropped off to me the following week for work duty ...needless to say they wish they had never met me ...as we spent the first day scrubbing the dumpsters and surrounding areas LOL...Gimme dolla :p

ahhh been there done that ...you little bastards ....LOL...I have dealt with so much of that... the vandalism its not even funny but a couple of times it has been hilarious ....most is harmless... but it is really bad when they destroy a green ...ie 4 wheelers/ trucks or motor bikes ripping up a green ...which causes extensive damage and will never be right unless the whole green is redone ....about 250K...was what one boys family was fined in court after they were caught...but two of the classics stories that I have encountered is a gent with exceptional aim who took a dump right in one of the cups LOL...my cup cutter called me and told me what happened ...I said better get some gloves ...LOL...we threw the cup away and replaced with a new one...now the best was the two little bastards that decided to have a night out of fun and spray paint some of my greens .....hole number 13 ..go figure ...they spray painted a cock and balls in black spray paint and a pussy around the hole ....quite creative actually and pretty good artists ...LOL...the balls had hair and veins in the penis ...and the pussy was well done ...and in perfect cursive said hole in one ...the best part was this was the night before ladies day ..LMAO....they were caught through word of mouth through the grape vine of members kids and members at the course ...and had to be dropped off to me the following week for work duty ...needless to say they wish they had never met me ...as we spent the first day scrubbing the dumpsters and surrounding areas LOL...Gimme dolla :p

Come on !! Ya everyone's feelings got hurt ... STFU an RACE. If Wallace's Feelings got hurt that much go back to Mom's basement with a therapy pig. This is absurd. FU** this PC shit ! :mad: Ok I have to go make some Aunt Pussy's pancake mix. :eek:

Youre a fuckin loser