Piles of junk to BG, bring a shovel

@Tmhyer I see your a newer member, are you aware of this board coming together to replace a good Buick guys gn that got totaled in a fire from negligence of the person working on it?. That guy happened to be a minority but I can assure you that was the last thing on anyone's mind. I'm sure very few here voted for Obama but not cuz of what he looks like take it to the bank.

Every time I turn around a white man is racist! Don't get me wrong I believe the best person for the job, don't care race, colour or anything else. But keep it to yourself and don't ring my door bell or shut down my city with a parade to tell me all about yourself. Its funny they have a Black TV station, a Muslim can ride a motorbike up here without a helmet but I cant. Same people can carry a knife longer than 4 inches open, get a gun license with a face cover on the photo, and join our top Police force and not wear the full uniform. BUT this is not racist,they are just allowed to do things us white folk are not allowed. Take your heads out of your ass and just treat everyone the same. However if you talk bad about a crack head that robs a store and has a criminal record longer than your arm , well we know how that goes. This shit will never end,people get things that others cant have and its racist. Oh boy this should be good. I have to go, the shop is calling me!

"Nation builders"? :poop:
Actually, part of the demolition crew, while the rest of the country pays folks, smart enough to use a hammer, operate equipment, to rebuild it.
Around here, there used to be a masonry artform, pretty much dominated by black folks. If you wanted it done right, you hired them.
Then, along came the welfare/entitlement crowd.
The masonry business is now dominated by the Hispanics. They work, don't sit on their asses, are there every shift.

Since the beginning of history look at all the continents, europe, asia, North America, south America, Australia and everyone of them has culture and civilization with lots of infrastructure. Now look at how long people have been in africa and its a total toilet to this day except for the northern part more or less. The rest, still living in dirt floor huts and tribal lifestyle and is one of the richest natural resource land masses.
South Africa and Rhodesia "were" 1st world countries until the f'd up world forced them to turn over rule to the africans and now they can't even feed themselves and regressed into hell holes. Industry was introduced by other continents, oil, mining, etc. I don't know what else the world can do to help them after pouring trillions into it.

Truth is considered hate speech nowadays. People's feelings are getting hurt hourly by truth and facts. Absolutely ridiculous.

NormalAppImage(18).jpeg

I am not white but don't need any white people kissing my feet. I DO need my reparations though! (Buick needs
parts!) If you can't pay YOUR part of my reparations, just send me some NOS parts like door seals!

Thank you for complying with the Democratic party orders!

Not sure why a car forum is political. It's disappointing that others with the same interest in the same cars have to see these sorts of posts. Not what I came here for. Account deactivated.

It would be like a sports talk show only ever talking about sports, it's interesting to hear their thoughts on the world from time to time. Instead of leaving you could just hang out in tech and avoid anything unbuick related..

Not sure why a car forum is political. It's disappointing that others with the same interest in the same cars have to see these sorts of posts. Not what I came here for. Account deactivated.
this thread is posted in the turbo lounge and there is also a political section...and other sections not related to our cars ....for off topic discussions ...so if you do not care to read about them you dont have tooo...just read the ones that deal with car stuff....not sure if people actually read the info /rules or descriptions of certain sections within the forum....maybe this will help you understand why and how some threads come about ....cheers ....

@Tmhyer I see your a newer member, are you aware of this board coming together to replace a good Buick guys gn that got totaled in a fire from negligence of the person working on it?. That guy happened to be a minority but I can assure you that was the last thing on anyone's mind. I'm sure very few here voted for Obama but not cuz of what he looks like take it to the bank.
I've got a picture relating to that incident. ;)
But, Gilbert wouldn't be happy. And, we are a HAPPY group, right?:D

Classic liberal cancel culture.
See ya (and I will date myself) bro.