Pigeon Forge Tn

Lets set it up! I am just outside of Nashville and could bring the 87GN up for a meet and greet.

The Fall rod run is September 11th normally all the GN meet at and park at the Cracker Barrel restaurant at the end, I’m hoping to have mine running next to weeks if that works ?

Thanks Greg

I'll put it on the calendar and go ahead and get our hotel booked. Should be great boost weather here in September.

Yes book early that place is packed for two weeks, they have the Shades of the past the week before, I live in Maryville Tn we’re about 20miles away you could stay here or Knoxville if you can’t find a room. I love walking around up there you we’ll see ever kind of cars, favorite place to eat is Old Mill pottery house..

Yes book early that place is packed for two weeks, they have the Shades of the past the week before, I live in Maryville Tn we’re about 20miles away you could stay here or Knoxville if you can’t find a room. I love walking around up there you we’ll see ever kind of cars, favorite place to eat is Old Mill pottery house..
We try to go up about once or twice a year just to walk the strip during spring and fall. I haven't got to ride the Alpine slide since it first opened many years ago. It looks like a sick ride now that it has been completely redone. I live in Hendersonville, TN just outside of Nashville.
You may remember Maryville beating us pathetically in the State championship in 2014 ish up in Crossville/Cookville when the temps were about 20 with a wind-chill of 0.

Is anyone besides me planning to attend Fall Rod Run? Let's see some GNs represented!