picture at the track

Hey.. your car is smoking :eek:

hehe :D

Great to see someone enjoying a TTA at the track, where it belongs.. not in a garaje praying for it to go up in value :rolleyes:

NICE heres me!!

post-4-1055044179.jpg

Phill, is that #1457??

Doesn't look like it was painted yet.

Not a bad launch, about a mid 1.6????

I will get a couple of pictures of 1457 and 332 (mine) in the garage as soon as Hunter brings it over for the HG's. Anything you need to tell me that is specific to it since you were the last one to have it torn down??

Nah that was like a 1.8 something, actually that was with the paintjob the light just isnt catching it right.

I cant think of anything other than Im almost certain I used felpro HG's and for sure I used ARP's for the heads.

Phil

Originally posted by SHRPTTA
Nah that was like a 1.8 something, actually that was with the paintjob the light just isnt catching it right.

I cant think of anything other than Im almost certain I used felpro HG's and for sure I used ARP's for the heads.

Phil
Cool, just wanted to know it there were any heads up items but figured there weren't.

I'll let you guys know how it goes, should be fun. I will attempt to set a world speed record as I have done it way too many times on my car:eek: :eek: Pass side head sitting on the bench still warm isn't a problem;) Drivers side is more of a pain with the accesories:mad: