Pics of shifter installed...looks great I think so far

under the car, i believe it may be a 13mm bolt on the rod coming off the trans going to the steering column

It is a 3D overlay. It was a member on here. I forgot his name—I purchased it from him along with the shifter. It’s bad ass. I need to take it off and do a bit of clean up as it has some flashing on it but nevertheless less bad ass
Now this is the information I was looking for!

Nice. Some day, I got to get a hold of one of those things. There's just too much stuff that I fabbed up that would have been much easier with a 3-D printer. Not that I'm unhappy with the things I have made. But I have tons of ideas and no time to execute them.

If I could go back, I also would have printed up base shape of my trim panel for my shifter. However, I probably would also spend a million hours hand finishing, painting, illuminating, and detailing it.

Dude, it’s hard to believe your car needs anything. Your cars the model on here.

Dude, it’s hard to believe your car needs anything. Your cars the model on here.
Thank you. But sometimes I tone down my imagination a bit due to the complexity and time constraints of the fabrication process.

I feel guilty when this happens. because I feel like I sold-out.

Having more options for implementing ideas frees me up.

Update—-I got the key out. I saw a post someone turned the column in back of the key to the left and it released. Is this a symptom of the column or ignition going bad?

Update—-I got the key out. I saw a post someone turned the column in back of the key to the left and it released. Is this a symptom of the column or ignition going bad?
No. It just needs to be adjusted.

Which brings up this point also. Make sure it is adjusted. Because your park-neutral safety switch and reverse light switch are there as well.

My car was originally a column shift. I used the old mounting point of the shifter handle to hold a large coolant warning light. So I needed my column collar *NOT* to move. I completely removed all the linkage in it's entirety. But this now required that I extend out the wiring for the switches to the console shifter and then use the switches supplied by B&M.

But because my collar is perpetually located in the park position, now my key can be removed even when the car is in any gear or running. Which is actually quite convenient when I have to get into the trunk or hand my keys to my girlfriend to unlock the garage door.