Pics of shifter installed...looks great I think so far

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Pics of this shifter installed. I have it all rigged up and ran through the gears. I rigged it from Park—back. It started and went into all phases so it’s time to bolt the console back in. Honestly, I thought about not bolting it in Incase I have issues. I still need to piece together the shifter handle, but you get the gist of it.
52F9C7FD-AE08-49C7-B06D-30F5C28947F3.jpeg
3D639DB2-1B37-4F4B-B48A-B8066FB450E1.jpeg
B897F2BA-05A7-4FCA-82D2-C68564487FEC.jpeg

What is that top trim panel made of?

Did it come with the shifter?

Why is it in two pieces? Maybe three?

Does it get painted?

Is there lighting for the position indicator area or colored numerals/letters?

Why does it appear as if something is jammed in the slide grove?

Can you deleate this trim panel for something flat?

Can you install a compartment for storage or switches?

What is that top trim panel made of? I brought it-a member here made it

Did it come with the shifter? Yes

Why is it in two pieces? Maybe three? It came together 2

Does it get painted? It come flat black you can paint it if you want

Is there lighting for the position indicator area or colored numerals/letters? Nope, I don’t care about the lights. Rarely drive my car. I plan to highlight the letters with a white marker

Why does it appear as if something is jammed in the slide grove? It’s grease bud, good eye.... I still have abit of work to do

Can you deleate this trim panel for something flat? If you want I’m sure. I like this style

Can you install a compartment for storage or switches?
I’m sure you can somehow but it’s perfect for me

What kind of trans are you using? What brand shifter?
It looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a B&M stealth ratchet shifter. I got everything from a member on here, maybe he will chime in possibly. So limited info on type material etc. but I was thinking maybe I would like it to light up somehow. Just not sure how. And guys, I appreciate the feedback as you guys cars are so damn perfect it makes my eyes bleed. The tranny is stock-

If anyone needs tips, pics or instructions on how to do this since it’s a well sought after mod please let me know!

It is a 3D overlay. It was a member on here. I forgot his name—I purchased it from him along with the shifter. It’s bad ass. I need to take it off and do a bit of clean up as it has some flashing on it but nevertheless less bad ass

I like the shifter, is the ramped up plate behind the shifter needed? I would think it would look better if it was flat like the front

No, it’s not needed. I just got it that way so I just kept it that way

I was driving about 5 minutes ago....pulled it in the garage and I can’t get the key out the ignition when it’s in park. The cars off, but the rig must be slightly off underneath somehow.....it’s akways something I swear