Pics of garage full of parts 3000sqft full !!!!!

Hi James,

Sorry to be a PITA, but if you answered my question that I have asked you twice about parts you would have went 'ttt'. Would it be better if I called you?

Actually I found that it is better to call or text James. After several phone conversations he seems to be a stand up fella, quite a friendly chap. Got some parts coming from him.

Actually I found that it is better to call or text James. After several phone conversations he seems to be a stand up fella, quite a friendly chap. Got some parts coming from him.

Wknight13 - thanks for the tip! I appreciate it. I bought some parts from James 2 years ago. It went well and I gave him a positive feedback. Now that I recall he was a little tough to get ahold then...... :rolleyes:

Wknight13 - thanks for the tip! I appreciate it. I bought some parts from James 2 years ago. It went well and I gave him a positive feedback. Now that I recall he was a little tough to get ahold then...... :rolleyes:

111010063.jpg

IM NOT TO HARD TO GET A HOLD OF MY PHONE # IS BELOW AND YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN CALL IT OR TEXT ME. ON THE CHANCE I DONT ANSWER MAKE SURE AND LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH A PHONE # AND ILL CALL YOU BACK

Ecm

Looking for a stock ECM. Any chance you have a functional one?

Thanks,
DGC

Hi,

Looking for both directional light bezels saw a bunch in a picture you posted, need chrome or preferably black. Sent a PM..

Thanks

Tom

Would you have a nice pass door mirror with good paint for a 87gn-the kind with the remote cable control? Also a good stock maf or a nonworking sock maf with a good housing?

James: You have a PM from me confirming your estimate for shipping for the GN steering box. Also, did you receive my Postal Money Order for the GN rear spoiler and if so have you shipped it yet?

Thanks,

Dick Lynch

Your P/M box is full.

I just messed my a/c lines up on my 87 GN. Do you have a good set with no leaks?

I was putting my high pressure switch back on and broke the threads off. SUCKS just got the A/C working yesterday..

Thanks
Shaun

wtf..

hey james mier jr like 7 weeks ago i send you money for a digital cluster, im from Chula Vista, California, you mark the first time and I confirmed that they had the money order, I was not to come to my house and not answering the phone, that's your way to deal with people who trust in you .. you gonna send? or you will keep my money?
:confused:

scanmaster

I know you didn't list one but do you have a scanmaster laying around anywhere in that amazing garage of parts?

Anything from a 81 Monte Carlo Turbo or engine parts that came of a t-type other turbo car that would work. Need air intake and cover for carb.