Pics of garage full of parts 3000sqft full !!!!!

I am looking for 2 items, both for an '85 (though so far as I know '84 should work too). Please let me know if you have either.

1) Both of the metal coolant pipes that run along the top of the passenger side valve cover, underneath the turbo (mount to the large heat shield there).

2) Turbo up-pipe (header-to-turbo pipe)

If you have either, I'm interested, assuming they have no holes/leaks (since thats why I'm replacing both).

Thanks!

Make me a really "good" deal on two front GTA wheels and I'll give you some praise James. I paid $100 shipped for the last 2 but need 2 more. I can do a little trading with you if you want.:biggrin:

I've got 4, 8.5" westerns with a 7" as a spare as well as a bunch of other crap laying around.:smile:

i once paid $1000. for 1969 gto judge but that doesnt necessarily make them only worth $1000. does it?

shipping alone would probably be $30-$40

i currently have 8 western wheels in 8.5 width check through some of my old threads and you will see that i am also selling some.

if you have something that i could use of equal value i will gladly trade with you! pm me with what else you have to offer. always looking for upgraded performance parts for 86-87 and for my tta's

MY GOD, James!!!!!!!:eek: What a garage full of great stuff!!!1

Would you let me spend the night in there?? And keep the key??:rolleyes:

Never seen so many parts like that in one place in my life!!! I'm so damn impressed!!

So, I'd be GLAD to be your watchdog!!! ARF! ARF!! How's that?;)

Have to ask....any free samples?:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

you should see the other garage :D 6 turbo buicks in this pic. the white door in the back right is leaning against a 85 gn with no nose on it. 2 we4's 1 86 t type and 2 87 turbo t's and there are more cars in this garage as well. the few parts that i put up forsale in this thread only scratch the surface of what i have. onalky87 was at my garage a week ago and can confirm what is seen here doesnt scratch the surface. vintage1 was down here about 3 weeks ago and he can also tell you and everybody else as well. me and lenny/boostdeznuts go back about 3 years now and he was here last summer and a bunch of other times over the years

i could use a guard / helper around here and i could trade parts for help since i hurt my back a year ago it hurts to just move a lot of the time.
myrides.jpg

I am interested in the concert sound door panels. Do you have more detailed pics? How clean are they? Thanks!

i believe the set i have left are pretty nice but let me look again to confirm condition

I am looking for 2 items, both for an '85 (though so far as I know '84 should work too). Please let me know if you have either.

1) Both of the metal coolant pipes that run along the top of the passenger side valve cover, underneath the turbo (mount to the large heat shield there).

2) Turbo up-pipe (header-to-turbo pipe)

If you have either, I'm interested, assuming they have no holes/leaks (since thats why I'm replacing both).

Thanks!

i have a few of each.

i once paid $1000. for 1969 gto judge but that doesnt necessarily make them only worth $1000. does it?
shipping alone would probably be $30-$40

i currently have 8 western wheels in 8.5 width check through some of my old threads and you will see that i am also selling some.

if you have something that i could use of equal value i will gladly trade with you! pm me with what else you have to offer. always looking for upgraded performance parts for 86-87 and for my tta's

LOL You said it not me James. What kid of performance parts are you looking for and what do you consider a pair of drivers worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorman
Do you actually answer the PM's, or do interested parties have to call or text you? I sent a PM early yesterday with no response as of tonight.
S.

I was working at my garage all day and night yesterday and didnt get to sleep til 6am this morning!!! Sorry your not the most important person in my life! If these parts were a 911 emergency i figured you would of called or texted like the other people did. Phone number is below feel free to use it !

ANOTHER GARAGE, James!!????1:eek: Excuse me for a second here.....FULL BLOWN HEART ATTACK!!!!:eek: DIFIBRILLATOR!!!!! CLEAR!!!!!!

ZAP!!!!!!

Ah, now I feel better...whew, close one!:rolleyes::tongue:

I'd love to help you, James, but...well, I live in Central Virginia and the drive to Connecticut would sustantially harm my marriage due to can't make the mortgage payment due to the high gas travel costs....sorry.

I well understand about your back problem....believe me, I do....I have the same damn problem...after a few hours of manual labor (not in prison) I can hardly stand or move.....I take Robaxin for two ruptured discs but it only helps for a while....I love working on my Grand National, but it really can hurt me a lot with all the bending, lifting, pulling, wrenching......these damn bad backs really put a hinderence to our love for these Regals.....

I see the famous visit you a lot....now that's what I call being well known, respectable and an honest businessman.....you've got my vote, James. (well, you've had it for quite a while) The best luck to you always here.

I just still can't get over your Grand National/Turbo Buick collection of cars and parts!!! It's like Richard Clark all over again, and I'm just speechless!! Thank you for showing me some more pictures of the GNs....geeze, that is really cool. If I only had enough money....sigh....:(

Bruce '87 Grand National

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorman
Do you actually answer the PM's, or do interested parties have to call or text you? I sent a PM early yesterday with no response as of tonight.
S.

I was working at my garage all day and night yesterday and didnt get to sleep til 6am this morning!!! Sorry your not the most important person in my life! If these parts were a 911 emergency i figured you would of called or texted like the other people did. Phone number is below feel free to use it !

for the record between his pm and his 2nd response there was 30 hours 18 minutes. there is 31,433 members on here and who knows how many guests that happen to see my ads and actually call or text me!!! THERE IS ALSO ONLY 1 OF ME !!!!!

and earcher you can f off too!!!

another garage, james!!????1:eek: Excuse me for a second here.....full blown heart attack!!!!:eek: Difibrillator!!!!! Clear!!!!!!

Zap!!!!!!

Ah, now i feel better...whew, close one!:rolleyes::tongue:

I'd love to help you, james, but...well, i live in central virginia and the drive to connecticut would sustantially harm my marriage due to can't make the mortgage payment due to the high gas travel costs....sorry.

I well understand about your back problem....believe me, i do....i have the same damn problem...after a few hours of manual labor (not in prison) i can hardly stand or move.....i take robaxin for two ruptured discs but it only helps for a while....i love working on my grand national, but it really can hurt me a lot with all the bending, lifting, pulling, wrenching......these damn bad backs really put a hinderence to our love for these regals.....

I see the famous visit you a lot....now that's what i call being well known, respectable and an honest businessman.....you've got my vote, james. (well, you've had it for quite a while) the best luck to you always here.

I just still can't get over your grand national/turbo buick collection of cars and parts!!! It's like richard clark all over again, and i'm just speechless!! Thank you for showing me some more pictures of the gns....geeze, that is really cool. If i only had enough money....sigh....:(

bruce '87 grand national

i have had a ton of members from here at my garage to buy parts.to name a few mark hueffman,dave husek,bison,tony gomes,otto,bobby from rpe,i have also sold parts to jack cotton,chris kokonnis/ck ,richard clark, tom from champion heads,

from what i hear i have absolutely nothing on richard clark !!! Im only 37 maybe i can catch up lol

the list above is a few of the more well known members that i have dealt with i obviously have dealt with 100's more people that are not as well known,

i hurt my back about 10 months ago helping out a member on here moving his manual transmission business .i lifted 40-50 muncies,iron case t10's and top loader and t5's and put them into the back of a truck and a hour later i unloaded them from the truck and i felt fine the next day i was hurting, 2 days later i was nearly crippled and was hurting bad!!!! For months and i still fear sneezing and i am sure you know what i mean. Needless to say i cant do as much as i really want to and i hope this gets better since i dont want to find a new hobby.i posted up about the help for parts in case somebody local sees it and wants to work something out.

I'll pm you some more pics