Phoenix Area Club Day!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
Finally, we now can enjoy a fun day at the track again with our Buicks at WHP [Firebird] and have a lane of our own!

Gate will open Saturday Dec 13 at 8:00 AM and track time starts at 10:00 AM, car and driver is $30 for the day.

If you have a friend that would like to bring their car and become a "Buick" for the day, invite them along and play with us too!

Get the word out to as many others as possible as a good car count will certainly help us establish our presence and help with more events in the future, thanks. :)

Damn, late notice.. won't be able to make it. If I didn't have to work on the 10th I would be there without my car since you have it :)

I too can't make it because I have to be back in NY for a sales meeting and Christmas party. Maybe I will get a bonus so I can buy more Buick parts.

Nick is it $30 whether you race or not? I can bring my GN but won't race.

I have an Expo I ave to work until noon on Saturday at the Phoenix Convention Center. I will see if my salesmen wants to come with me and we will come be spectators for the afternoon.

We are staying at the Renaissance Downtown, can't be too far. I hope.

Nick, once you get my car done I'll try and join you more often for some friendly racing. Now you better over build my car so it's faster ok

I'm going to try and be there. The posi in my car let loose last Saturday, new part doesn't arrive until Thursday or Friday.

Due to the rain forecast in Phoenix for Friday night and Saturday AM, the track has cancelled this event.

Well shucks, was hoping to watch you guys run!

Guess we will have to hunker up in the hotel Bar (y)

Attachments

• IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
Cruz eat your heart out !

Wow!
I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with. The ultra clean install of the LS into a 57 Chevy, or the fact that Lou is now able to post pictures on the internet. :p:D

I've seen this car in person. It is very well thought out. I hope Lou keeps it for a while.

A li'l bird told me he put it on a dyno recently............... :cool: