Phantom fp gauge, gauge pods, test pipe, powermaster, lakewood shocks

Dan K

Autometer Phantom fuel pressure gauge, comes with braided line and hood mount $75
Console Dual Gauge Pod, painted gray $15
Lotek Triple Gauge Pillar, painted gray $40
or both gauge holders for $50
Complete Powermaster, off a 39k mile car, worked perfect when pulled $75
Hooker 2 1/2" Testpipe, came with cat-back $30
Lakewood 90/10's and 50/50's, bought off a fellow board member who said they had been around the block and pulled off the car, I've probably put 150 miles on the rears and never got around to installing the fronts $100
Braided turbo drain and feed lines, never installed $50/both
John's Performance valve spring removal tool $20

All prices are plus shipping.
Pics Available.
Get this stuff out of my basement.
Money order or paypal (no credit card) only.

Not sure who made them. They look exactly like the ones on John's Performace, so I would imagine whoever makes his.
I'll put you second in line, as I had a pm about them right after I posted them. :)

WINDMILL said:
who made the turbo drain an feed lines. very interested,put first in line

Dan K said:
Autometer Phantom fuel pressure gauge, comes with braided line and hood mount $75
Lotek Triple Gauge Pillar, painted gray $40
or both gauge holders for $50
Lakewood 90/10's and 50/50's, bought off a fellow board member who said they had been around the block and pulled off the car, I've probably put 150 miles on the rears and never got around to installing the fronts $100

Interested in pics of all this stuff. :eek: dlgreene@peoplepc.com

interested in pics of the turbo drain line. is this the line from the bottom of turbo into the block, i think mine is cracked, send pics to jamericani@aol.com. i wont need the feed line. also the autometer phantom gauge setup

fp

if the fuel pressure gauge face is black i'll take it
also the turbo lines,put me in line for them
thanks,
ed

Ed, it's a phantom gauge so it's a white face. And I'm waiting on paypal for the braided lines, and have 2 others in front of you...but you're in line. :)

Thanks guys for all the quick inquiries. I'm pretty sure all e-mails, posts, and private messages have been responded to.

I've got 2 ahead of you on the powermaster...I'll let you know what happens.
Kind of hard keeping track of who was first, second...and so on! :eek:

I have payment on the fuel pressure gauge and powermaster....they are sold
Awaiting payment from Jbenn911 on the lotek pillar and braided lines...

Dan K said:
Autometer Phantom fuel pressure gauge, comes with braided line and hood mount sold
Lotek Triple Gauge Pillar, painted gray sold
Complete Powermaster, off a 39k mile car, worked perfect when pulled sold
Hooker 2 1/2" Testpipe, came with cat-back $30
Braided turbo drain and feed lines, never installed sold

Thanks to all who have already bought. You're parts will be sent UPS ground tomorrow and I'll send you all tracking info. :)