Performance Parts

Ok ya got me!! :eek:

Id make more money partimg it all out. I dont want to go that route Id PERFER to sell it to someone who trully would like to go low 11's without having to buy all the stuff new to do it. Ive had enough bull from the day the car got stolen. Ive lost alot of sleep and I hate to even part with the stuff. I just want this all to end good for someone.

That I can totally understand. Sorry for the condescending tone of my last post, it just seemed like you were calling me a moron for thinking you were considering separating and I got a little pissy. Good luck with your sale and I hope things look up for ya. james

Im not looking for and apology. I have had like 50 e-mails for pics but everyone want this and that. I hate having to wait on someone if there debating on selling something. I dont want to be that way so I dont want people waiting on my answer if I am parting it out, you know what I mean. This Im first in line ****. The 1st person in line is the one with the money Ill take the pistons without the rings and he wants the rod bearings ect ect.

Fully Built 109 with .020 over JE pistons, Pro-gram steel mains 2 center's, stock crank 10/20, stock rods all done, ARP main studs, SPS rod bolts, motor was balanced and is within a few grams on each cyl.

price on this

I have my motor out on a stand and I think that buying yours may be a better idea, can you send me pictures at jpmogut@yahoo.com. I dont need to sell anything to buys yours I have the cash NP. Also do you have a number I can call and where do you live so I can arrange pickup. Thanks Keith

Dam…1/10 of 1% still here. If that 1/10 of 1% left is another POS header emblem…I will buy another from you just to get you gone...let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Patrick