Performance parts and stock stuff, LOOK!!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey everyone,

Im upgrading a few parts on my car so Im getting rid of what I dont need. Pics are available and can email them as requested.

1. TE63 turbo - no in/out shaft play, slight side to side play, fins look good and are not hitting the housings. Doesnt burn oil and has .63 A/R exhaust housing. Spools great with a 2800-3000 stall. Has a couple spots on the intake flange of the compressor housing where it had been nicked and smoothed out. Run it just fine as is. $400/shipped

2. MSD 50 Lb/hr injectors with street chip - Low miles (less than 5k), high impedance (uses stock ECM), engine ran great with them. Pretty sure the chip is a Reds 93 octane chip. $225/shipped

3. Hooker 2.5" downpipe w/deltagate included. - The downpipe has been cut halfway down and was using it as a fender dump. Gate works fine. $120/shipped

4. MAF sensor - used stock, works fine $75/shipped

Trades? Im looking for an angle IAC block and deep aluminum trans pan. May entertain a set of ported iron heads ready to go. :cool:

I have other performance/stock items listed here too.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/340335-ecm-max-effort-r-chips-injectors-bezels-etc.html

And I have driver and passenger fenders for a GN $100/each + shipping
pics here:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/339044-look-86-gn-interior-body-parts-sale.html

Ill probably have more things to sell as I come across them.

I sent you one of the Downpipe. I'll take pics of the turbo tomorrow morning for both of you. Thought I had some already but, was mistaken.
Thanks

Here are some turbo pics and a pic of the injectors. You can see on the MAF intake flange where it has been smoothed out. When the MAF pipe is installed its not visible. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMAG0309.jpg
    IMAG0309.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 494
  • IMAG0308.jpg
    IMAG0308.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 493
  • IMAG0311.jpg
    IMAG0311.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 493
  • IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 492
  • IMAG0306.jpg
    IMAG0306.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 489
I'm not entirely sure. I don't think it has a name on it. I'm thinking Garrett like the compressor housing. I'll look at it closer this evening. And thanks rmar.