Perfomance Parts

hemi8

Goin Sideways
DSC04300.JPG
DSC04300.JPG

TR Custom Parts 4" cold air intake system, polished aluminum, RJC Racing polished MAF pipe, Z06 MAF, MAF adapter harness, MAF Translator with latest chip from Full Throttle. All clamps and silicon hoses included, complete plug and play ready to install. 500.00 + Shipping SOLD
Also have for sale:
Powerlogger: 220.00 + shipping SOLD
Scanmaster, latest version: 220.00 + shipping SOLD
If using PayPal add their fee or send as gift.
All parts are in perfect working order.

I have more parts coming up for sale but I have not removed from the car yet:
TT WB tracking chip
Racetrinics twin fuel pumps (255 pumps) SOLD
Stainless braided fuel lines which connect to factory fuel hard lines at the frame in engine compartment. SOLD
Momo Gotham steering wheel with GM adapter SOLD
Factory ECM

Also coming up soon:
ATR Stage 2 single turbo stainless headers (See Stage 2 For Sale section)

Mike

Last edited:
Is the voluble pumper for analog dash?
Curious about fuel lines. Do they eliminate the Saginaw fittings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Interested in powerlogger pending response to PM

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Dibs on momo steering wheel with adapters will the pics and fitment please to here or email noah_333@hotmail.com thanks noah.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
View attachment 220869 View attachment 220869

TR Custom Parts 4" cold air intake system, polished aluminum, RJC Racing polished MAF pipe, Z06 MAF, MAF adapter harness, MAF Translator with latest chip from Full Throttle. All clamps and silicon hoses included, complete plug and play ready to install. 500.00 + Shipping
Also have for sale:
Powerlogger: 220.00 + shipping
Scanmaster, latest version: 220.00 + shipping
If using PayPal add their fee or send as gift.
All parts are in perfect working order.

I have more parts coming up for sale but I have not removed from the car yet:
TT WB tracking chip
Racetrinics twin fuel pumps (255 pumps)
Stainless braided fuel lines which connect to factory fuel hard lines at the frame in engine compartment.
Momo Gotham steering wheel with GM adapter
Factory ECM

Also coming up soon:
ATR Stage 2 single turbo stainless headers

Mike
I will take the tr in take and everything that goes with it pm me thanks

If you are willing to split up the intake and haven't already sold it, I would be willing to buy the 4" MAF pipe.

Will post more pics after work today.
I would like to sell the entire intake system together if possible.
Yes, the fuel lines eliminate the Saginaw fittings.
The double pumper fuel pumps are for the regular analog dash and for the factory push-on fuel hoses. Its will come with new correct size hoses (the ones on top of the tank). These pumps are very new, only ran them for maybe 1500 miles. New Stage engine is going to require a lot more fuel.

Mike

IF you do end up splitting the Intake System, i am interested in the Z06 MAF, MAF adapter harness, MAF Translator. I think with me and the other 2 on the thread that makes up the entire system :) Also interested in the powerlogger too if i can get them all together.

MOMO Gotham Steering wheeDSC01200.JPG MOMO Steering Wheel.JPG DSC01200.JPG DSC04310.JPG DSC04311.JPG DSC04312.JPG DSC04313.JPG l with GM adapter, perfect condition, plug & play: 235.00
Steel Braided fuel lines from frame to fuel rails, pressure tested, worked perfectly on my 10 sec. car, easy to install: 150.00

450.00, it is the Exact kit you would get from Racetronix, it of coarse includes the wire harness. I will post pics by the end of the weekend.
I would also like to add that the braided stainless fuel lines route in the exact same way the factory lines do, there is plenty of length, I put a section of heat sleeve on the feed line near the turbo to cut down on heat transfer.
Mike

Last edited:
DSC04314.JPG DSC04317.JPG DSC04319.JPG DSC04321.JPG
Add 90.00 for the ECM, it really makes more sense to buy the powerlogger with the ECM, otherwise you will have to modify your ECM case just like this, powerlogger comes with optional EGT module and all instruction manuals.
Add 90.00 for the TT 6.0 wideband tracking chip, w/instruction manual.

Stage 2 Header Update: Passenger side was sent to Stainless Headers for a proper, professional repair . The owner, Chris may redesign it depending how pissed-off he is when he sees the half-ass repair someone did on primary tube#2 and the terrible ATR design. I sent him pics and he wanted to cut it off at the collector and start over. When all is well I am going to send the headers and crossover to Swain Coatings for the best coating in the business, then I will list for sale.
Fuel Pumps: should have pics tomorrow.

Mike

DSC04344.JPG DSC04345.JPG

Pics of Racetronix twin 255 fuel pumps with complete Racetronix wire harness. Perfect condition. SOLD

Last edited: