Perfomance Parts

MOMO Gotham steering wheel, 1 wire to connect (your existing horn wire), that's it, takes all of 10min to install this steering wheel. DSC04337.JPG DSC04338.JPG DSC04340.JPG Comes with the MOMO instruction manual, beautiful/perfect condition, no scratches, no blemishes. GM adapter comes with it of coarse, looks fantastic in GN.

SOLD!
Mike

Last edited:
Psycho6cyl,
Yes, no BS, All parts you would get from Racetronix are included, totally plug-n-play, easy to install, perfect condition. Has maybe 1500 miles, if that. Mike

Ok mike its 450 shipped? And at what pressure switch you gotd from.them? Very interested.

More parts for sale:
Custom 3in high-performance driveshaft with big 1350 spicer U-joints, custom made for my Grand National, stock rear with 2004R, made by the Driveline Shop. Your pinion yoke has to be changed to accept the bigger U-joint (easy to do). 350.00 + shipping SOLD
Factory 2004R pan w/drain plug (fits flush inside the pan so when you drain the pan all the fluid comes out. 60.00 + shipping SOLD
Heater/AC factory dash controls, works perfectly 45.00 +
Factory crossover, high-temp coating, excellent condition. 50.00 + SOLD
Factory turbo heat shield, high temp coating, excellent. 75.00 + SOLD
Factory air intake flex tube. 20.00 +
Canton radiator overflow for small tight spaces 25.00 +
1 turbo oil feed hard line. 15.00+ SOLD
1 turbo stainless braided oil feed line. 20.00 +
1 Kirbans replacement gas return line (from rail to frame). 50.00+
5 roller lifters, Comp cams #853-12. 285.00 +
Caspers Ultrachip, (8 positions): 80.00
Still have for sale:
Scanmaster 2.1 SOLD
Factory ECM with Powerlogger installed/TT 6.0 chip for WB tracking/egt module for powerlogger
If pressed I might sell my Innovate WB with the above PL, ECM, TT chip combo since the new FAST system comes with its own WB.

Recently new oil cooler lines with oil filter adapter (excellent conditionDSC04322.JPG DSC04324.JPG DSC04326.JPG DSC04328.JPG DSC04331.JPG DSC04332.JPG DSC04334.JPG DSC04336.JPG
I'll post pics of driveshaft tomorrow
Mike

Last edited:
Has the intake system sold yet? Still interested in the maf and maf translator if you are willing to split it up between the couple of us who want different parts from it.

Excellent condition, it was not on my car for very long, soon after I installed it I changed to steel braided lines.
Mike

DSC04346.JPG DSC04347.JPG DSC04348.JPG DSC04349.JPG

HD steel replacement driveshaft with big 1350 Spicer U-joints. SOLD
Bolt-on safety loop to pass tech: 30.00
Put on the slicks and let it rip cause you will never break this driveshaft.
SOLD

Last edited:
Interested in the price for the whole combo..." Factory ECM with Powerlogger installed/TT 6.0 chip for WB tracking/egt module for powerlogger
If pressed I might sell my Innovate WB with the above PL, ECM, TT chip combo since the new FAST system comes with its own WB

I am new to buicks so pardon my ignorance. Was the TT 6.0 burned for Alky? Does the PL come with the upgrade chip for the scanmaster?

Interested in the price for the whole combo..." Factory ECM with Powerlogger installed/TT 6.0 chip for WB tracking/egt module for powerlogger
If pressed I might sell my Innovate WB with the above PL, ECM, TT chip combo since the new FAST system comes with its own WB

I am new to buicks so pardon my ignorance. Was the TT 6.0 burned for Alky? Does the PL come with the upgrade chip for the scanmaster?

Whole combo including:
PowerLogger installed in ECM, ready to run.
TT 6.0 Chip, installed in ECM.
Optional EGT module for logging exhaust temps w/powerlogger
Laptop cable to plug into powerlogger
All instruction manuals
375.00 shipped

Yes, the TT chip is for Razors progressive alky system.
The PL is separate entity from the Scanmaster

Mike

Whole combo including:
PowerLogger installed in ECM, ready to run.
TT 6.0 Chip, installed in ECM.
Optional EGT module for logging exhaust temps w/powerlogger
Laptop cable to plug into powerlogger
All instruction manuals
375.00 shipped

Yes, the TT chip is for Razors progressive alky system.
The PL is separate entity from the Scanmaster

Mike

Thx Mike. When purchasing a new PL, it typically comes with the chip upgrade for the scanmaster that increases refresh rate to 25fps.

I really appreciate the price, but I have to pass right now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk