Pdzz - Great mechanic and good guy

Dwilc47

If you live in Rochester, NY or surrounding area by the finger lakes you should definitely be bringing your Buick (or any other car) to Phil Bassage or pdzz on the board. I have been taking it to him ever since I bought one last year. He does excellent work and has never let me down. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. I always have a list of things I would like him to do or look at. He'll go ahead and fix it. If anything else looks wrong or needs to be addressed he will make sure it gets done. Phil knows his stuff and is always a pleasure to deal with even when I blow his phone up with texts about issues or things I need help with. He always seems to find time to work on my car and gets it done in a timely manner even with his other jobs and busy life. You won't go wrong going to him. If you need his contact info PM me and I will get it to you.

Thanks, Dan. Always glad to help. Phil.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Good to know there is someone I can go to in upstate NY if I really get stuck on a problem (and getting stuck won't be that hard, as I'm on a steep learning curve right now). About a 2 hr drive, but I would gladly drive it if needed.