PCV ( Positive Crankcase Ventilation ) Question

Semi-closed. I have check valves underneath my breathers, so the PCV can't suck air into the engine through the breathers, but if the crankcase pressure ever gets high enough, excess pressure will be let out through the breathers. Consider it a poor mans vacuum pump set up, where the manifold vacuum is used to keep the crankcase under vacuum instead of an external pump, at least during normal cruising, if not during WOT. It should really help evaporate any gas or water from the oil, and helps keep oil from leaking from the valve covers, rear main seal, etc...

Semi-closed. I have check valves underneath my breathers, so the PCV can't suck air into the engine through the breathers, but if the crankcase pressure ever gets high enough, excess pressure will be let out through the breathers. Consider it a poor mans vacuum pump set up, where the manifold vacuum is used to keep the crankcase under vacuum instead of an external pump, at least during normal cruising, if not during WOT. It should really help evaporate any gas or water from the oil, and helps keep oil from leaking from the valve covers, rear main seal, etc...

Pics?

I actually Plumed a ls1 smog pump to where you normally install the pcv valve . I bought the wire harness from Racetroinxs that has a vacuum operated relay so it clicks on around 7lbs of boost pulling a vacuum on the crank case . I have open breathers on the valve covers aswell