PCV plumbing?

Night_train01

Over the winter I installed one of the GN1 1" spacer plates on my intake, I also removed the vacuum in an attempt to clean up the look of the engine. I was wondering what others have done with the plumbing of their PCV valves. I was going to drill and tap a hole into the aluminum spacer, attach a hose to the PCV and get the vacuum that way, but curious what others have done.

IMG_0070.JPG

I put all vacuum hookups in the rear of the intake while the intake was removed during a rebuild of course. It really cleans things up and vacuum is great. I did put a small breather on top of my PCV with no vacuum but I didn't like that set up. I have since ran a 3/8 hose from the large 3/8 barb in the rear around to the PCV. Works really well so far. Only about 100 miles on the engine.

View attachment 304084

I put all vacuum hookups in the rear of the intake while the intake was removed during a rebuild of course. It really cleans things up and vacuum is great. I did put a small breather on top of my PCV with no vacuum but I didn't like that set up. I have since ran a 3/8 hose from the large 3/8 barb in the rear around to the PCV. Works really well so far. Only about 100 miles on the engine.
That looks awesome! Any chance you may have a picture of how that intake looks on your car?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk