Pavillions 9/14/2013

XLR8ONU

Wondering if anyone going to be out at the Pavillions car show in Scottsdale on Saturday night? Thinking about heading that way!

I gotta a buddy who goes to that every weekend from down here in Tucson. He drives his yellow Supercharged FRS up there. I went with him once, pretty outstanding show. If I get my ECM in the mail in time, I might go.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We're out there almost every week in our '87. It's getting better now that the temp is coming down. A couple weeks ago had 5 GNs and a Typhoon in a row.

What's wrong with your ECM Azrial?

I have one I'm not using if you're in a hurry. I'm up in Phoenix though.

What's wrong with your ECM Azrial?

I have one I'm not using if you're in a hurry. I'm up in Phoenix though.
I am having it modded for low impedance injectors by TurboBob. What was suppose to take two weeks is creeping up on a month(frustrated), thanks for the offer, but I don't think I will make it up this weekend. Maybe next time

Well, got called into work today so not looking good for tonight. Guess I'll hit it up next weekend.

Just checked the mail, and still no damn computer!!! Ugh! So it's defiantly a no go for me tonight. Sorry guys, rain check?

I had to work today and then my son decided to come down from school (Flagstaff) so we're going to dinner tonight.

Next week?