bensttype

ok,
15 mph
rpm-2073 CO2-13.8 O2-.9 HC-98 CO-.77
NO-692

25mph
rpm-1193 CO2-14.2 O2-.6 HC-101 CO-.47
NO-381

Cat is about 1yr. old I didn't change my oil before the test. Car is stock W/ stock injectors, air cleaner etc. I used a Bosch O2 sensor. (now using a denso, and car runs better) I dumped 2 bottles of gas dryer in the tank, before the test and drove around for about 20 minutes before the test. Oh, I did have a 160 thermostat in it. just thought my #'s would be lower. Comments, suggestions please.

Thanks,
Ben

I'm wondering if the chip setting for emissions (I'll assume you have on your thumbwheel chip) works with a 160* thermostat. Maybe it's suppose to work better with the 180* thermostat. Also, what gear was the vehicle tested in? Suppose to be drive, not overdrive. RPMs @ 15mph was 1624 and 25mph was 1576 according to my test. Just some food for thought.

thanks Gofsbuick!

Yah,
I think the test was done in OD. I am fairly confident that with the new O2 sensor, and a new coil-pack, my #'s are lower. I'm courious, where did you get the 33lb. injectors? Are they a good upgrade from stock, and will a stock chip still control them, or do you need a chip burned for them. What,s the price of these?
Thanks,
Ben

The 33lbs injectors are from ATR. The stock chip or an aftermarket chip that is compatible with stock injectors will work with these injectors. It did not require ECM changes.