Parts

justin84

done
The three people that are waiting on parts from me Bison, Tony, and Weaver... I am back home and am getting this stuff out ASAP. I spoke to Bison but not the other two guys. It is no secret that I have had my issues this past year with getting parts out. My own reasons for this and I am not making them anymore public than they are now. After this stuff is cleared up I am moving on. Thanks guys

The three people that are waiting on parts from me Bison, Tony, and Weaver... I am back home and am getting this stuff out ASAP. I spoke to Bison but not the other two guys. It is no secret that I have had my issues this past year with getting parts out. My own reasons for this and I am not making them anymore public than they are now. After this stuff is cleared up I am moving on. Thanks guys

Glad you back HOME..:)

I call him twice last week and no answer?:confused:

Miguel it's just aggravating to me to send some one parts for a swap. Pretty easy if you don't have the parts send mine back. I would like a call or an e-mail. I had an e-mail over a month ago saying I'm sending your parts to you. Not like it was anything I needed or I'm out of or $ being sent to me. I am out the $ for the parts & shipping to him. Simple parts swap so he could get what he needed.
I pretty much bent over backwards for his father in law before he passed away. It wouldn't bother me so much if he was just sick & wouldn't have posted the original post.
I defended him in the past to Bob Hebert. Bob & him got it worked out. Now I just feel like an idiot at this point. Reading the other thread just tops it off.

Miguel it's just aggravating to me to send some one parts for a swap. Pretty easy if you don't have the parts send mine back. I would like a call or an e-mail. I had an e-mail over a month ago saying I'm sending your parts to you. Not like it was anything I needed or I'm out of or $ being sent to me. I am out the $ for the parts & shipping to him. Simple parts swap so he could get what he needed.
I pretty much bent over backwards for his father in law before he passed away. It wouldn't bother me so much if he was just sick & wouldn't have posted the original post.
I defended him in the past to Bob Hebert. Bob & him got it worked out. Now I just feel like an idiot at this point. Reading the other thread just tops it off.

Brian, I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Ttt^
Almost a month since this post No contact.
Bison?
Tony?
any contact?

I have received nothing from Justin but empty promises. No parts, no email responses, nothing. I emailed him a few times asking for a tracking number but I never received one.

Tony & James Thanks. I didn't want to get too pissed but I wanted to see if any one else had contact. I actually wish he had contacted Bison or Tony.
Next step.
Well I'll speak with you first Miguel. Then proceed from there.

Tony & James Thanks. I didn't want to get too pissed but I wanted to see if any one else had contact. I actually wish he had contacted Bison or Tony.
Next step.
Well I'll speak with you first Miguel. Then proceed from there.

I told you a year or more ago:wink:

Doesnt ANYBODY live close to here??

Eutawville SC

Yeah I do. I need to stop by & see my Step Daughter in Charleston SC any way.

Shane I'm picturing you at 10 years old (Looking like Tripp) saying I told you so, I told you so LOL :biggrin:

Yeah I do. I need to stop by & see my Step Daughter in Charleston SC any way.

Shane I'm picturing you at 10 years old (Looking like Tripp) saying I told you so, I told you so LOL :biggrin:

Shane never looked like Tripp :eek::eek: well maybe in the face :biggrin::biggrin: Sorry big bud:D

I never saw any pics of Shane at 10. Big man has lost a lot of weight. When is the last time you saw him?

I was only havin fun, no harm meant :cool: I was 110 myself going into 4th grade :eek:

I haven't saw Shane since BG in 09, and I had hoped with the issues awhile back he lost a few.