Parts wanted

I've been watching live feeds of this BS in the evenings. Jerryl posted a FB link...and these boys are showing up. I'll post one or more live links on the action on the Fourth.

Shits' about to get real.
100_6387.JPG

Trump's got it right. We do nothing, and let these democrat shitholes bail themselves out....
The mayor told Trump to mind his own business and go back to his bunker. When she asks Trump for federal aid to rebuild that 6 blocks when the Patriots take it back on the Fourth, I hope Trump tells her to go pound salt.

I think Chuck proposed the water cannons a while back. Those work real nice. Some rubber bullets and bean bag rounds equals protest losing steam real quick. You gotta have a leader willing to try it though. Not the dims, lol

Nothing peaceful about that :poop:

Perfectly played though. The citizens won't vote for the mayor, the police won't either, and the invaders won't after the mayor executive order to clean it up!

Nothing peaceful about that :poop:

Perfectly played though. The citizens won't vote for the mayor, the police won't either, and the invaders won't after the mayor executive order to clean it up!
Sad part of that is, there'll be another left wing loser, elected in her place.... :poop: