Parts wanted

Another lefty nutjob, running loose among the population.
This bitch is unhinged. Sadly, she may gather others, with the same issues, and become a loud mouthed "movement".
At some point, she may even try to carry out her phantasy.
Hopefully, should she try doing it, she'll choose someone that's a 2A supporter, and they'll blow her head off.
I'm surprised she wasn't among the CHOP morons, stirring up shit.

"Harvard grad blames Trump supporters after ‘stab’ video costs her Deloitte job"

Never really thought Harvard grads were anything special. Now we have proof.

they need to blare this over the PA when this ridiculous is taken back ...... your turn GO!...this is my choice and I was told Neil borrowed his scarf and shirt from @ KC87... :p ...I all ready know what deezdad is going to pick some ACDC song:LOL:

they need to blare this over the PA when this ridiculous is taken back ...... your turn GO!...this is my choice and I was told Neil borrowed his scarf and shirt from @ KC87... :p ...I all ready know what deezdad is going to pick some ACDC song:LOL:

Love that tune

love me some Metallica though...fade to black.. was one of the first song I learned to play in HS...