Parts wanted

maybe chuck will like this one better ;)
No Chuck is pass 80 years old, when you get pass that age You don’t like anything anymore lol. Now as far as Neil young goes I like his music and like it or not he has a net worth north of 80 million. So with that said he has far more talent then the rest of us. Couldn’t give a shit about his political shit. As we are think different about the world we live in.

No Chuck is pass 80 years old, when you get pass that age You don’t like anything anymore lol. Now as far as Neil young goes I like his music and like it or not he has a net worth north of 80 million. So with that said he has far more talent then the rest of us. Couldn’t give a shit about his political shit. As we are think different about the world we live in.
I do care about some things ...and one is age ...you do care...and may feel you just you cant do anything about it ...and that is life ...but your experience and your soul are the things that make you ...and the fact that you and chuck care and talk to us are true heart.....good days and bad days ....deal with it ... but never give up :devil:

maybe chuck will like this one better ;)
Absolutely!
Ray said, " You don’t like anything anymore lol ".
Far from the truth., Ray. I like animals, babies, helping those less fortunate, the elderly grandma, that can't carry her groceries, kids that have no Christmas.
However, the "toxic old bastard" side comes out, when someone dumps on our country. I'm too old to fight, but I'm not blind. Remember, it takes only 1 eye, to look thru a scope. ;)