Translator w/ 6.22 upgrade $115

3.5 Maf ported looks new $100

stock adj. wastegate good cond $40 shipped
4 trans am centercap emblems like new(not caps) $20 shipped

stock intercooler & shroud little ruff but no leaks $60 shipped
stock intercooler fan $35 shipped

T-top bag (just one) $20 shipped

stock down pipe and elbow $30

stock valves covers painted $35 w breathers(billet)

stock polished up-pipe $25 shipped

Knock Gauge silver face(brand new) 60 shipped (sale pending)

Postons connecting front brace good condition $45 shipped

Stock Pulley crank & water pump $25

Heads "25506293" about 250 miles on them off fresh rebuild valves,guides,3 angle valve job, comp springs also have the rockers and push rods. $250

E-mail 4 pics

Hi,

I asked about the translator a while back (I believe i was first in line)...is the sale still pending or is available again??

Let me know...I sent you a PM about it as well a while back.

Thanks.
Los

Show you right!

pm sent to those who requested

G-Force(aka Mahendra Sookram) first off stay off my thread second I have done many transactions with zer0 problems your the only one let it die brother. :cool:

Post here dont PM me!

homo say what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluck you dick head i know you got your money back so shut b1tch. I will be at the nationals this year if you want to continue this in person.

Just to let everyone know,Kenan is a stand up guy.I bought parts off him,and everything was cool :cool:

FastEddie Hahahahahaahahaahah

Check his record(fast eddie)
Can't please every one I guess, translator is pending sale.

G please come to nationals i would love to meet you :D

Go ahead ck my feedback& ck yours

:eek:
KENAN_JAMES said:
Check his record(fast eddie)
Can't please every one I guess, translator is pending sale.

G please come to nationals i would love to meet you :D

Fasteddie get off my dtick

How are you madd at me? I paid you in full what is your problem it was only after the parts you sold me weren't what you said they would be, is when I had a problem. But hell that was months ago I got over it why can't you.The moderators shouldn't let D1ckheads(fast Ejackulation Eddie) post bull sh1t on someone elses post if you got a promblem with me which I don't see how you could put it in the right place Moderators where you at????? Also Check my record hell I have had pleny of transactions off the record 0 problems that stuff with G force aka Sookeim Mahendra was a E-bay matter which was settled according to e-bay and Fast ejackulation Eddie played me on a turbo which I had to pay 175 to buy a new housing because the WG hole was ported to big and two of the bolt holes were stripped so I don't see how he's madd at me he got paid in full. So please get off my dtick. Eddie your are the definition of a HATER in my book and I have know a few other to have had a problem with you!!

I don't have to say anything, your post says it all

KENAN_JAMES said:
How are you madd at me? I paid you in full what is your problem it was only after the parts you sold me weren't what you said they would be, is when I had a problem. But hell that was months ago I got over it why can't you.The moderators shouldn't let D1ckheads(fast Ejackulation Eddie) post bull sh1t on someone elses post if you got a promblem with me which I don't see how you could put it in the right place Moderators where you at????? Also Check my record hell I have had pleny of transactions off the record 0 problems that stuff with G force aka Sookeim Mahendra was a E-bay matter which was settled according to e-bay and Fast ejackulation Eddie played me on a turbo which I had to pay 175 to buy a new housing because the WG hole was ported to big and two of the bolt holes were stripped so I don't see how he's madd at me he got paid in full. So please get off my dtick. Eddie your are the definition of a HATER in my book and I have know a few other to have had a problem with you!! I see you like my ejackulation :p

Ok sir.

Show you right Eddie, show you right. You really told me didn't you.

All parts are sold pending payment if anyone backs out will repost. Also some people PM me so not to make anyone feel like they were cheated I tried to do it on a first come first serve basis.

Sorry if I offended anyone I would never hijack someone post on some BS just not in my character that stuff has a place on the board Fast(to suck yo cocker spaniel)Eddie played me on a part and wouldn't even return my e-mail or phone call until I put him on blast in the feedback forum. So I don't know what his problem is :confused: But the world is a small place and if we meet face 2 face we shall see how much he has to say :cool:

Hey Kenan(I love C0-k )James go grab a double duce and a stem and fade away into your crack infested world that you live in :cool: :cool: "I'm Kenan (crack head)james BITCH!!! :D" What ever I say be the word