Parts Needed (long list)

54Rich

I know better then to buy a car without taking the time to go see it, with that said, I need some parts (I may never learn). They sure add up quick as I'm sure you all know. Here's what I need:

Air intake system (MAS pipe, Filter, MAS, Translator)
The Correct TV Cable
Oil Cooler Lines
Heat Shield (Under the pass floor and above the cat)
Alky Kit
Turbo Tweak Chip (42lbs, 91 oct, Alky, 2800 stall)
Cat Mount (off the trans)
Drivers Side Motor Mount (RJC or similar)
Fuel Pressure Gauge
2.1 chip for scanmaster, I have a 2.2 to trade?

Car came with a down pipe with an attached cat, no idea what it is? Ugly thing, I'll post a picture later for input. I just bought the Pypes exhaust systems and will need to marry the two together sooner or later.

Not sure I can buy the whole list at once, this is a long term project, but if you have the stuff collecting dust and it's in good shape? I have a 56 IHC in front of it that I'm building for a guy. Just collecting what's missing at this point.

Thanks for the help,

Rich

these are old ones(braided) too yours are probably in the same shape as these ... ooh well GL in your search I really like the ones Kirban sells they look good on speedracerX's motor

I have an older Aky kit - complete and working with up-pipe already drilled for nozzle. Comes with relocation smaller overflow tank.

Thanks all! The response has been overwhelming. I'll get back with everyone as soon as I can.

I have a translator. I just went Holley ignition and do not need it.

Thanks

Thanks Everyone! I have most of what I need except:

Air intake system - Past the MAF to the filter 3"
Turbo Tweak Chip (42lbs, 91 oct, Alky, 2800 stall, no EGR) - I might have found one
Drivers Side Motor Mount (RJC or similar)
2.1 chip for scanmaster, I have a 2.2 to trade?

Thanks Again,

Rich